I got the new Jegs and Summit catalog in the mail

-

UncleTed

Reaction score
They would be really helpfull if I was building a 350 Chevy.
Where do you guys buy parts?
I'm sure Jegs and Summit have alot of other parts that aren't in the catalog but they could do the Mopar guys a little better in the catalogs.

I usually get the part number, and put it, and the mfgr., into a search engine and see who's got the best price. Not always the best way, the price might be good, but the supplier might not be.
You can put any numbers in Jegs and Smmits search engine, too. They have about everything.

I've bought a lot of stuff through Mancini, either at shows or online.
The shipping to Ohio is quick and cheap, and customer service is good. When you call they know what they are talking about.

As for Jegs, I am able to go to there store and either pickup my parts or call them and they are at the store the next day (I'm about 15 minutes from the store). The store on 11th ave. has a good staff and they are always good to me. And as said in a earlier post, if you have a part number chances are they have it, ditto for Summit.

valentek

+4 Mancini.... although I have used Jegs & Summit

I just looked at Mancini's online flyer. That seems like the place to go for Mopar parts:thumbrig:

I use ether Jegs online or Mancini all though Mancini takes for ever to get my stuff to me. Jegs two days Mancini two weeks if I am lucky.

I've used summit for a lot of items .
Even if you don't see it in their catalog you can find it online .
And they usually have the best prices .What I like best is because they are right across the border in Nevada .I only pay for ground shipping but I almost always get My items the very next day ! :cheers:
Also use Mancini racing quite a bit only had an issue with one part once ,easy enough to return.
Jeggs I think I only ordered from them once and that was cause they were just a few dollars cheaper but very little for the Mopar enthusiast .
I always kid My ups driver that He delivered 1/2 my car 1 piece at a time !

We go look on mancini first when we're looking for anything big. For smaller stuff we will use either summit or manicini, doesn't really matter. But you go have to go on summit's website and search for your engine specifically to find the stuff.

I use ether Jegs online or Mancini all though Mancini takes for ever to get my stuff to me. Jegs two days Mancini two weeks if I am lucky.

This is weird. Everything we have ordered from mancini has never taken more than a week... usually 2-4 days for us. Odd

yeah i usually get my stuff from mancini or hensley racing if it is mopar only stuff but universal stuff i usually go to summit

I use Jeg's because I get the racer discount... The price usually winds up being cheaper than Mancini or Summit. And the 1 price shipping for everything is nice, too. Mancini has a lot more Mopar stuff but I always get stung by the high shipping charges from them.

Another vote for Mancini for MOPAR stuff...(torsion bars, offset spring hangers)

And I get general use parts from Summit (MSD stuff, carbs, shocks, etc..)

I also go to local Speed Shops (Chet Herbert and SMI) for specialty go-fast parts ( Torque converter, Cam, lifters, Holley rebuild) and either local junkyards & E-Bay for the rest (pulleys, 8 3/4 SG, GTS hood, etc...)

i just call them and they usually have what i want. but i buy most of my stuff at a local shop. they can usually get real close to summits price for me. rather give a local guy my money.

Mancini or the local machine shop/performance parts house orders it for me and has it in a day (I'm young and don't have a credit card and M.O.'s take 4ever)

I also go to the dreaded DEALERSHIP PARTS COUNTER!!!! where I get a 25% discount8)

I got the Mancini flyer in the mail today.
It's nice to not look through an ocean of Chebbie parts to find what I want.

i almost always use summit, Mancini, RockAuto and ebay (in that order) i really hate jegs they left me waiting along time for a pair of rims. after three weeks i canceled the order and got them three days later from summit.

I dont like Mancini...They charge way too much for shipping..and summit meets prices.. Last time i called mancini they dident.. But i stick with summit

-
Back