i had a LITTLE street race saturday night

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
i was on my way home around 1:30am from the FAMOUS berlin turnpike where my buddy(ralph barbagallo-SP,who has about 10-12 mopars!!) has a cruise set up at BURGER KING,just for MUSCLE CARS!!
WELL,this kid in a eagle talon all boosted up flew up behind me on my rear then pulled up next to me...he down shifted down to 3rd-2nd and i left mine in 3rd ,he hit it and then i hit it and LEFT HIM!!!!...we did it 3 times the same way and beat him all 3 times!!
that little car was quick though!!!

The only people in town looking for my car are ussually the cops!! I can't seem to find a race. Nobody wants to race ZEATER either. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

If your town is anything like it is around here Brett, the word gets around real fast as to who you can beat and who you can't. People like to think they have a chance of winning. I imagine you and Zeater have 2 of the quicker cars in your area. 8)

Jack

Coyote Jack said:
If your town is anything like it is around here Brett, the word gets around real fast as to who you can beat and who you can't. People like to think they have a chance of winning. I imagine you and Zeater have 2 of the quicker cars in your area. 8)

Jack
Thats just how it is down here,people bring my notes on my doorstep and on my winshield saying they want to race when im ready,They just dont know when to stop after they got there butts handed to them after i took the 67 out now they want some of the Dart :scratch: FINE WITH ME :cheers:

my sister had a Talon TSi.... that car was QUICK. i only drove it stock, @7 psi, but when the turbo starts to whistle.... its just like somebody telling you to go faster... wind the motor out... then shift... lather rinse repeat until you see the blues behind you... :)
oh my god i loved that car... the alternator caught on fire about 10 days after my dad bought it, it messed a lot of things up, but no matter what i said, i couldnt convince my dad to bring it home so i could have it... i could have and WOULD have fixed it.

i LOST a race today, against a guy i know, he was in a Nissan NX 2000... oh well. bone stock 318 in a 4 door a body, what can i expect? but i have won MANY a race too ;)

-
Back