I hate these kind of people

-

Pirate duster

Reaction score
i was outside today running my wiring harness under the hood today and some asshole in a chevy celebrity pulled into my driverway and gets out. He goes, "hey! heard you had that duster there for sale for 500 big ones" i said, it was for sale awhile back but had a change of heart. i went to shake his hand and he walked right by my *** and to the car. he says, "well i was kinda hoping it was still for sale". i started thinking okay, i know where theres a 68 dart for 2500 bucks. lets see what he throws at me.I said, well, the only reason i had it for sale was because i wanted to really focus on a big block and wait for the right opportunity to get a nice roller." I got 400 bucks right now if you still want to sell it" " i dont think so, i was low ballin' myself before." so asshole says "got rust in the quarter panels, prolly in the trunk, floor pans and everywhere else. i think it'd be a fair deal". i was trying to be polite so i said, actually, i got the quarter panels in the shed, floor pans were just replaced and the trunk is perfect, but sorry, it aint for sale. OKay he says, but i still think 400 would put this car in good spot to be restored. that pissed me off. he goes back to his celebrity and it wouldnt start. LOL. i go up to the car and said. "Looks like you need a daily driver first." LOL. what a dork. LOL

Yup, dick wads are everywhere, just had words with one myself the other day, inbred ftards with no sense.

Yes people suck! I was out in my 70 Road Runner when a guy stopped and looked at my car. He said he had a 70 R.R. at one time. Then he asked me what year mine was. When I told him it was a 70 he said I was wrong and started to argue with me. I told him to go get a life and leave me alone. Some people are clueless!

If he had a celebrity, he was the one whose car ain't worth 400 bucks.

What a loser, you are much nicer than I would have been. Chevy Celebrity is the worst car ever made. My sister in law had one with only like 70K and she brought it to me because it wouldn't start. I did a compression check on it and it was so low that it wasn't work fixing and went to the scrap yard. POS

What a loser, you are much nicer than I would have been. Chevy Celebrity is the worst car ever made. My sister in law had one with only like 70K and she brought it to me because it wouldn't start. I did a compression check on it and it was so low that it wasn't work fixing and went to the scrap yard. POS

Not defending the a-hole, but there are exceptions to every rule. There is a Celebrity that comes to my buddies garage for service. It's a one owner car in that awful Chevy blue that makes a new car look old and it has 262,000 miles on it and the drivetrain is original. LOL!!

so telling a stranger u have parts in the shed not smart u said to much

Would of loved to see a pic of hissss mug when his car would not start,u left us hanging how did it end?

One time when I was about 15 someone showed up at the house asking if my father's cudas were for sale. It was about 4 in the afternoon and he was asleep cuz he worked third shift. I knew they weren't for sale, but I actually did wake him up because the guy was driving a restored 1970 440 4 speed challenger.

I was selling a '71 Cuda convertible in the early 90s. I was 20 and had been selling Cuda and Challenger parts exclusively for 4 years. I owned four of them at the time and this was a 340, one of something like 120, FE5 red car, body was completly done a fresh paint, new interior, just needed the engine in it (Non matching 340 on the stand ready to go). I had it for sale for $4K. The guy looked it over, stand in the garage door way and says "It's not worth anything like that and not numbers. I'll give you $1500 cash." I said "step back". He looked, but did. I dropped the garage door on him and said "get the F out of here". He then said, "I'd go as high as 3500". I said "So are you a liar and asshole or just an asshole? Your call was the first of seven I got this morning and the car was in the paper today for the first time. Go low ball someone else." The second guy paid full for the car and paid me to change a couple things and finish it. I've mellowed a little over the years but it still frosts me to be lowballed, whether intentional or not.

Well he finally got it started and left. I hope I see him somewhere when I'm driving my rust bucket and go joe dirt on him. "you like them burning tires do you?! Woohoo"

-
Back