I have health news

-
dnag cliff just read thru here sorry to hear this news thx for the well wishes my way and my family will definantly be remembering u in our prayers ,like u told me u do what the doc tells ya ,the car will be there later.

dnag cliff just read thru here sorry to hear this news thx for the well wishes my way and my family will definantly be remembering u in our prayers ,like u told me u do what the doc tells ya ,the car will be there later.

I am I have been told that I have to by the boss.Thank You for the prayers

OTR, Just got back on FABO after a week in internet no man's land. Sorry to hear your news, will be praying for you. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion and yes, bossy family members can save your life. LOL!

Prayers and best wishes.

OTR, Just got back on FABO after a week in internet no man's land. Sorry to hear your news, will be praying for you. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion and yes, bossy family members can save your life. LOL!

Prayers and best wishes.

Thanks Spike you know the old saying if MAMA ain't happy no one is happy.

I am I have been told that I have to by the boss.Thank You for the prayers

If you are a bad boy and I will sick Virdie on you. If you are a real bad boy I will sick his ole lady on you!!!!!

attachment.php

Hope you are feeling a little better today Cliff, still praying for you!

Yeah a little better I will start walking Monday like the doctor says. I am only on my 2nd day of the new meds.

Well what the hell Cliff?,...I goes away on business and this is what I find when I get back ???,...Thats It,I ain't goin nowhere till ya promise not to pull this crap again,...

Seriously though, Hope yer doin allright,...Just gonna have to slow down a bit,....

My grandad used to say,... "No matter what you do, do not get old,...damn kids won't listen and will do it anyways, but I'm tellin ya It ain't all that Its supposed to be",...

Well what the hell Cliff?,...I goes away on business and this is what I find when I get back ???,...Thats It,I ain't goin nowhere till ya promise not to pull this crap again,...

Seriously though, Hope yer doin allright,...Just gonna have to slow down a bit,....

My grandad used to say,... "No matter what you do, do not get old,...damn kids won't listen and will do it anyways, but I'm tellin ya It ain't all that Its supposed to be",...

Thanks jamius. Hope everything went well on your trip

Thanx Cliff,...Just gettin schooled on fire equipment out in Valpo, Indiana,...It was colder there than home,...Also discovered that gravy is a food group out there,...I put on 6 pounds in 3 days,...thinkin I'm gonna live off my body fat till Sunday...

Sorry to here the news, Cliff. Take care of yourself and will include you in my prayers.

Ma Snart

From one Cliff to another. Take it easy. One piece at a time and you and the car will be running fine. You may want the Charger completed but she'll wait for you. You never know she might like it slow.

From one Cliff to another. Take it easy. One piece at a time and you and the car will be running fine. You may want the Charger completed but she'll wait for you. You never know she might like it slow.
Thanks and I am taking it slow. I started walking and I make sure I don't miss my meds. I have a few things I need for my Charger so I will be looking for the parts that are on the cheap.

ACliff,you have access,to pure everything.Hello,Brother. You have access, to walking,go get it,man.

-
Back