I have several Summit 10% off coupons

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
These are good till the end of the year so they are good for upcoming winter projects. Let me know if you need one but these are for guys that post on Abodiesonly. We have several guys that only post only when they need discount coupons if you know what I mean. I will weed those guys out. I’m in the shop now but will provide codes to those in need later.

The one time I’m not glued to FABO on Saturday! That was really cool of you.

No I’m sorry that poof they are gone was for the video above meaning once the guys that come on here only for coupons they disappear. I have several and if you need one you got it. Sorry for the confusion.

These are good till the end of the year so they are good for upcoming winter projects. Let me know if you need one but these are for guys that post on Abodiesonly. We have several guys that only post only when they need discount coupons if you know what I mean. I will weed those guys out. I’m in the shop now but will provide codes to those in need later.
Hey thanks John, Im going to buy $1500-2000 in parts from summit here next week. Do you still have one ?

Ok the six guys that messaged me or posted should have a code in their message box. Remember they are good till the end of the year so plan accordingly. All numbers and dates must be enter exactly as posted. If it doesn’t work online for you call your order in. One code left

Very nice of you to do this John. I fortunately got one from you a few years ago.

-
Back