I have to go do one of the hardest things in my life in a few miniutes.

-
Thank everyone of you for your kind posts.

I walked in and told him to get out of that bed so we can go to Oklahoma City and eat a Ted's. No movement at all. Ted's Café Escondido is a Mexican resturant that we always went to.

He is just laying there with his mouth open and he has his eyes open. No eye contact or movement. I picked up his hand and squeezed it to see if he would react and nothing. I feel sure that he is already gone and his pacemaker is just keeping his body functioning at the moment.

So sorry for you, I just went thru this with my Dad a few weeks ago. It will start to get better it will just take a while. You are in our prayers. Ronnie

Sorry to hear about your friend. It's never easy to say good-bye, but sometimes it's the best way to bring peace. His memory will live as long as you do. Prayers be with you.

Stay strong, You are in his memories and shared many great days together.
Prayers going out to you and all his family and many friends.
Like you said you was blest to have him in your life as he was having you in his.
May god look over everyone around you Oklacarcollecto, Your friend was blest with your friend ship and he will take it with him, Thank you for filling his life with some great times while he was with us.

Mike, Treva and the boys

If God is ready to take him he will.Let him know that when your time comes you will go look for him.

So sorry to hear about your friend. It isn't easy to be losing someone close or seeing them that way. Snake gave you some good advice. It will comfort your friend. You can also tell him that it's OK to go and that everything will be OK. Prayers are being said for both of you.
Frank

Sorry to hear about what your friend and you are going through. Prayers sent. God bless you both.

Sorry,May God Wrap His Loving Arms Around You And His Family!

My condolensces Bill. Prayers sent.

It seems you guys have spent some great times of you lives together, and now your having to spend the hardest. I will be praying for you, him, and all of his friends and family.

you have been friends for a long time, so he knows that you are near and that is a comfort already. I don't know you all personally but you are being a very good friend in these times if you support and comfort him in the last hours of his life.
Respect for you and your friend.
Sincerely, Marcel, the Netherlands

Bill- being there for him as a friend/brother is what sets you apart a a truly good man. Lots of "good time" friends but not many that will stand with you in the end when it's hard. Wish I had more friends like that!

Prayers and Condolences to you and your friends family. trust that he will soon be in no pain in the Kingdom of Heaven.

-
Back