I just lost my mom today

-
My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your entire family Karl! May God lay his hand upon your hearts and provide peace and comfort to you and your family and friends, and may He welcome your mom into his kingdom!! Geof

I am very sorry. I will pray for you. I lost both my parents to cancer in the last 18 months. It is not easy.

My heart goes out to you Karl. May God give you and your loved ones peace and comfort.

sorry to hear Mr. Karl.......i cant even imagine, but know that you are in my prayers that you can find peace and comfort even through the hard times.

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your mom today.
Prayers out to you and your family.

Karl, really sorry to hear about your loss. Even though we have never met I feel your pain as it happened to me too. Hang in there. Time heals.

Sorry to hear this ....I cannot imagine or even come close to how you must feel for I have not gone through this yet and dread the day ...... My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family at this moment. John

Karl, very sorry to hear about your Mom. My families thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Very sorry for your loss bud, I will keep you and your family in my prayers...May she rest in peace.

:( I'm terribly sorry to read this news Karl. Prayers and condolences are on their way from us to you & your family.

RIP Momma KK

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to the whole family. We know that pain well in this family.

so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you and your family

prayers sent. may peace be with you on this sad day.

So sorry to hear about your lost. Lost a friend/father figure to cancer.

-
Back