I just lost my mom today

-
My heart aches for you and your family during this time.
My condolences.
Martin

I'm very sorry to hear this Karl....... as the last time we spoke, you had said your Mother was sick then. We are very sorry to hear of your Moms loss. We will definitely say some prayers for you and your family. Dear Heavenly father, may his wonderful Mother RIP always. Amen.:prayer::prayer:

Wish had some majic words for you and your family !
The best I can do is ask God to give you and your family peace that surpasses all understanding !!
I will continue to pray for you !!
God bless
Jim

Thanks for all of the words of support. They really help.

It's great to have all of you supporting me at this time. It means alot to me and is helping me cope.

Karl, I am so sorry to hear you lost your Mom. I lost mine 20 years ago and it still hurts.God bless you and your family. Prayers sent.

Sorry Krazycuda for your loss. Mothers are always special. In her heart she knew you loved her. That is all that is Important.

My condolences to you and your family in this time of loss. Prayers sent....

...............Sorry for the loss of your mom, Karl.........I lost my mom and a sister to cancer................kim..........

my heart goes out to you brother.... I am fairly young and just had to expierience the loss of a close family member recently. it opened my eyes to what i have taken for granted. love those in your life and love the life you live. life is a delicate thing and easily taken for granted. not sure of your beliefs but i like to think that after passing, those that we love are at rest waiting for us to join them. i wish you the strength to overcome the grief and the hope to carry one.

thoughts & prayers sent, sorry to hear of your loss ,Lawrence

I'm very sorry to hear this. You and your family will be kept in my prayers and condolences are sent your way!

-
Back