i know i know, not a dodge

-
Well i guess Ill add something to this one too. :)
My 1995 GMC Z71 6" Lift and 35" tires.
DSC03559.jpg

And My 2006 Triumph Speed Triple. Which is painted the color that my Valiant will be.
DSC04055.jpg

bayyum i hope you are not mad at my nearly hijacking your thread.here is a 65 pan head i did a couple years ago.

stuff 060.jpg

stuff 059.jpg

getting a parts truck today! so excited! i cant wait to get it home and rip the engine/tranny/rear end/ interior out of it. then my 460, auto will be going into that truck to be sold or raced. so excited!!!! :cheers:

getting a parts truck today! so excited! i cant wait to get it home and rip the engine/tranny/rear end/ interior out of it. then my 460, auto will be going into that truck to be sold or raced. so excited!!!! :cheers:
Are you going to build it like the one in your avatar?
That truck looks soooo cool.8)
Keep the pics coming..

I grew up riding around in '70s Ford trucks. I'd love to find a '70s shortbed shortbox...I'd even be happy with a 2WD, but I'd love a 4WD.

just got back, having some problems with the parts truck, and the worst part is.. im stuck racing the 91 this weekend for our big tournament.. :( but all in all, im excited to finally get a 302 5 speed. thanks for the support guys

ive come to the conclusion that if it starts when you hit the key, you win. no matter what brand. i decided a long time ago that, they are all junk, it's just a matter of who's junk you want to be seen riding around in!!

sorry for not getting pictures. just been busy with work and working on gettung the engine/tranny out

just a little up coming tow rig project.....gonna be cummins powered on full air ride.

-
Back