I know it's here somewhere!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Did you ever know you had something but now that you need it you can't find it?
I thought since i have the interior out of my driver i change it over to floor shift,ordered a B&M shifter from Jeg's for it.
I know i have a floor shift A-body column here that i picked up a few years ago but now that i need it i can't find it!
I went through my parts storage places and even went up to my brother's and dug through his just in case it might have ended up in his collection but no luck.:sad1:

I found a B-body column he had stashed so i got that off him so i'll just have to change the shaft to make it work, i still don't know where i put that column!:cussing:

I lay in bed at night wondering if I'm going to remember where all the bits-n-pieces I took off my car are....

Ironically, I just moved the 4 spd. column I have for my car yesterday! :yawinkle:

Ask the garage gremlins. And when you see them, ask them where my old baseball cards are.

Probably they got your shifter!! :)

cartoons_2.jpg

You need to stop looking for it, and start looking for something else. Then you won't be able to find that, but you'll run across the first thing.

My favorite is when the tool you just had in your hand has been suddenly sucked away into some black-hole vortex, then after you have searched for 30 minutes it mysteriously appears on the fender next to your hand. :???:

My kid Creed and his friends had some fun with me and would move my beer just to watch me look every where for it. :butthead:
I stopped that sh!! right away!! I would move a 1/2 inch wrench and then replace it with a 9/16 then when they would grab it they would yell OK Mike where the Hell is it.

Nipped that little joke in the bud!! They don't do it anymore. :thumbup:

I have gotten used to it Sid. :salute:

i know what you mean and im only 18, my dad has a big problem with this he has 3 mopar vans full of mopar stuff and it takes quite some time to find stuff at times. Im going to put a cocole in my car, it has a b&m shifter right now, i like the aggressive look of it but id liek the colum and more storage for stuff, but not really digging the shifter and such, i want pics how how the shifter will look :thumbup: is it hard to hook up the stock shifter? does anyone have a wiring diagram for a stock one i got the wires but just dont know how/where to hook them up, i'll get pics up later(when my teeth hurt, if im moble)

Coyote Jack said:
If I had of known you had it Kev. I would have bought it when I was down there. LOL

Jack

There are some things i won't sell Jack i keep them just in case another project comes up, i'm sure i'll find it when i don't need it that's usually what happens!

you may not have old timers disease at your age, but maybe something worse
CRS

Cant
Remember
Stuff(add your own S word here)

EvilScamp said:
Did you ever know you had something but now that you need it you can't find it?
I thought since i have the interior out of my driver i change it over to floor shift,ordered a B&M shifter from Jeg's for it.
I know i have a floor shift A-body column here that i picked up a few years ago but now that i need it i can't find it!
I went through my parts storage places and even went up to my brother's and dug through his just in case it might have ended up in his collection but no luck.:sad1:

I found a B-body column he had stashed so i got that off him so i'll just have to change the shaft to make it work, i still don't know where i put that column!:cussing:

For the last 2 weeks, it's been the Harley keys.

Entropy you must be my twin brother, that was word for word what I was going to say, both parts! If I had a buck for every time I had to search for the tool I just had that somehow is right under my nose but invisible :cussing:

its alwyas in the last place you look too..

know why?
Why the hell would you keep looking for it once you found it? Ohh Kev. i know how you feel.. i loose my things all the time!

-
Back