I love my Girl, Victoria!!Show us your 66 A bodies

-
you mean someone would want a fer door 1/4 ? i was thinking four door parts were no good ......meaning nobody would want them :eek:ops:
I would buy the bottom 1/2 for the right price. The 66 is hard to get a bottom with the wheel section so 4 door parts work just fine for me. Sawzall it including part of the trunk drop and inner wheel well wont take long.

I am so glad you and Victoria got together. You two deserve each other. Here's to many more happy years together......:drinkers::drinkers:
Thank you Grumpus You started the hole thing, did you see your name in this article

Here's my daily driver rain or shine.
E295A7B6-73DE-4123-A7D2-6B57E2340788-2285-000005B385375A91.jpg

Just finished installing new gauges and refinishing dash about 2 beers ago

8EF140FC-74A8-4468-86F3-8352FFB42D92-9317-00000FBD48FB43E9_zpsca979c4a.jpg
Very nizzze :cheers: Looks great and thank you for sharing you 66 here with us seabee :cheers:

My dads car :glasses7: His very first car and still has it :D
What a great cool barracuda Your dad has, Know teach him how to post pictures :glasses7:, Thank you Keith :D

Memike,
Love your car. Where did you get that air cleaner? Would like one for my 66 Cuda. Will try to get pictures posted.
Thanks
That has been with me for a long time, swap meet find well over 12 years ago and I have never seen another one , Thank you. The Filter box is out of a 4.0 83 Jeep.

Well Mike, heres a couple pics of the 66's I have/had in my stable. You might recognize the blue one, and may remember the silver one from a couple years ago. The theres the red convertible that is going to be a clone of the blue one!! Sorry that some of these pics are duplicates, but I'm not much of a shutterbug!! Enjoy, Geof
I remember them and seen them all Geog :cheers: Thank you for jumping in and sharing, I see you have a great new Barracuda (64) in your stable :blob::cheers:

Mine is buried in the barn right now. I hope to get back on it this year after planting season. I sure miss cruising it.
I do to, get planting season behind you and lets get started :cheers:
Great thread Mike! Don't feel bad Geof, I don't even know how to do pics.:banghead: Thanks for posting mine Keith.
Get that young gun to show you how to Pete, or is he worried you have some smut on him you could share :toothy7: Just joking :coffee2:

Rani,a sawzall on that decent looking rear 1/4 is worth a few bucks to someone with a rotting 1/4..Just saying,it isn,t done yet.LOL:D

you mean someone would want a fer door 1/4 ? i was thinking four door parts were no good ......meaning nobody would want them :eek:ops:

Attachments

• 088.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 272
Memike, I think your car is cool the way it is ! I think thats because around this area, nobody ever hot rods a slant 6 like you did, so it's cool to see one like yours.

I would buy the bottom 1/2 for the right price. The 66 is hard to get a bottom with the wheel section so 4 door parts work just fine for me. Sawzall it including part of the trunk drop and inner wheel well wont take long.
See in 1/2 an hour a sale can be made with some work.I,m sure you have a sawzall in the shop.Whats the other side look like?(Rot)Sorry for the Hi-jack MeMike

Memike, I think your car is cool the way it is ! I think thats because around this area, nobody ever hot rods a slant 6 like you did, so it's cool to see one like yours.
Thank you fanofpetty, Waggin our great
Florida Moderator made the split manifolds and I had them piped in 2'' outlets to a 2 1/2 single then to a quite muffler :D she is a lady that is for sure and I will keep her that way, Thank you very much for the kind words :cheers:

See in 1/2 an hour a sale can be made with some work.I,m sure you have a sawzall in the shop.Whats the other side look like?(Rot)

I looked for 2 years Rani and a member here cut my new great quality lower quarters of a 4 door, Yes these 66 models are a one year only body style
and I stole'ed these for $250.00

Attachments

• March%202012%201966%20parts%20001.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 257
  • March%202012%201966%20parts%20003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 257
Memike, I didn't know about that article/thread. I knew FABO was a great group of guys n gals but am blown away with what they did! There is hope in the "Vast, virtual Wasteland" after all.

Memike, I didn't know about that article/thread. I knew FABO was a great group of guys n gals but am blown away with what they did! There is hope in the "Vast, virtual Wasteland" after all.

This is a thread of the day small Block and I drove to pick up my FABO gift almost 5 years ago with plenty of pictures seabee, and I agree :D we still have hope brother :cheers: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=38175

check it out when you get a chance :glasses7:

WAIT ! wait a minute memike........there is one thing I would change.......I'd take those fuzzy dice out of the box and hang them on the mirror.....ok call me crazy.

Grumpuscreature sent those to me and I have them with my memories made shelf :glasses7:

They would be in the way anyway fanofpetty ,170/ bone stock engine 67.000 miles, 390 DB Holley Offey intake and split manifolds test run, nice and quite, I don't do this at all, but had to make a video ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-CQmR999Uo"]Memike2010 fun 022.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Any car that is as straight and clean as Victoria would look good. Great job Mike on all the changes and up grades, they flow well with the cars personalty. :thumbrig:

Yet she is still not dune :happy1: What would you change :D

Memike, I would work on that fuel line and routing! That scares me with all that rubber and so close to the exhaust manifold!

Otherwise that is a very nice 66

Here is the only '66 I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 236
  • DrFullSide.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 252
  • 66ValLtTrunk.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 244
  • 66ValProject2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 269
4 door cars have many usable parts for muscle cars . Only door related stuff and front / rear glasses are different . And even a 4 door bench seat can be converted to a 2 door by pulling out a couple of bolts . 4 doors have a lot of uses .

I fixed that last year with some stainless after mother nature smacked
here, An Ambulance was hit the very same night and they caught it on video
We had a bad electrical storm here and I am so glad I have a disconnect switch that saved the rest of my wiring, people say a car can't be hit, OH YES they can, the ambulance repairs went over 10 grand to fix.

Attachments

• 2011%204th%20024.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Spring%202011%20215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Spring%202011%20218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Creeds%201950%20ford%20build%20going%20big%20block%20048.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 249
My Junker...

2777389549_420ba7bd53_b.jpg

2760459146_1b9f3551f3_b.jpg

2759616031_3a735c59bd_b.jpg
Very nice and always like seeing your 66 Bad A$$ Barracuda :cheers:
LMAO, Your Junker, far from it :D Thank you for jumping in and sharing :glasses7:

Mike, your Victoria is a classic. I wouldn't change a thing!. tmm

We had a bad electrical storm here and I am so glad I have a disconnect switch that saved the rest of my wiring, people say a car can't be hit, OH YES they can, the ambulance repairs went over 10 grand to fix.

That's painful to look at Mike.

We were driving my wife's 300 during a severe electrical storm about 6 mos. ago and our Garmin quit working. I think it got fried. Tried everything to get it going again and no go.

x2 and I'm around an hour from you :)
My Valiant really does need quarters too!

Attachments

• DSC_0061 (2).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_0057.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 234
Het DJV, are those Coys on your Barracuda? what sizes? tmm

Here is a different twist on a 66. I was at Leicester, NY dragway a few years ago and there was a cool 66 straight axle cuda running there.

Attachments

• CudaGas-1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 224
:glasses7:

Attachments

• 3c34_3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 4a3b_3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 222
-
Back