FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1611D9BA-B0A9-465E-BE38-29361E297DF6.jpeg
3A3F9E6F-E238-4131-8B28-38847347618D.jpeg
61582670-FEFB-4D85-8F32-90F34B79E1D7.jpeg
9F187F91-4118-4A1F-AD52-D30138C617FE.jpeg
C42CADE7-A05B-4456-AACC-04AAC1BE2710.jpeg
And I love bright lights. I bought this crazy thing to try on my porting table to get into tighter spots. I only buy LED lighting now and chargeable if it’s portable. Man I can’t wait to try this sucker that I bought on Amazon. Bright, lite, and portable. Three levels of brightness

Money WELL spent:thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I have several Milwaukee lighting tools so I'm with ya on that front. Very handy.

I ordered another one just for that. Lol. For under 20.00 why not.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DCL81W3/?tag=fabo03-20
Didn't see an expected life at at level on a full charge? Do you have any info on that or have you tested how long it lasts? I guess being rechargeable it isn't that important but would be good to know. I might get two. One for working on the car and one to take to Florida for fishing off the doc. The big Snook like to hang near lights at night.

Didn't see an expected life at at level on a full charge? Do you have any info on that or have you tested how long it lasts? I guess being rechargeable it isn't that important but would be good to know. I might get two. One for working on the car and one to take to Florida for fishing off the doc. The big Snook like to hang near lights at night.

Not sure how long it lasts as I just got it. Here’s a couple pictures of two ports with the light on high and the light is between two ports
4F49B975-97B2-45D0-9D00-CE735283E748.jpeg
6CA1536A-DE59-4761-8BCE-027ED9FCA39F.jpeg

Ok I left it on high and did other work an hour and 40 minutes later it’s as bright as when I turned it on and I took it right out of the box and used it without charging it. I would say that’s pretty good. Had to end the test as I’m hungry.
BC123D27-EC0C-439F-B557-39D109C1D6FF.jpeg

A buddy has two of them, he rotates them so one is charging while the other is working.... Been using them every day for six months & they are awesome...I've been thinking of picking up a couple...

I liked the electric lights I had but the cords were always getting tangled, needed cleaning, you couldn’t direct the light as well as these, they where a lot bigger, and got hot in spots. I think these are a winner.

I got mine from Lowes hardware lumber, I have had it for two years, it is alway stuck to our back door in case of power failure or as we need it, love the magneton the back and stand, it charges off the same charger as most phone charger blocks. I have never ran it down, it has been very durable and dependable for many jobs, $12.50 or near that.

The last few years of my tool career after led's became popular I sold a ton of light products.

Just sitting here looking at the pictures I will probably cut a little shield that I can RTV onto one side of this light. I always sit while porting heads and intakes and I want to block some of the light coming towards me under the head. I can lean something on it just to see if I like it.

Very cool. I need to get one.

I must also point out, here's a thread with a bunch of guys talkin about lovin tools. hmmmmm lol

I don't remember ever regretting spending money for tools.
I have regretted trying to do some tasks without having the proper tools.

-
Back