FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Especially painting cars. If I didn’t have two of these lights I’d buy one

IMG_1486.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1483.jpeg

IMG_1482.jpeg

yeah, girls doing automotive stuff, like Shirley Shahan or Judy Lilly...

Jesse Combs, she was the real deal
Do you remember when Jesse Combs was the sidekick on the 4X4 show on Saturday morning? I liked that show. They showed a lot of footage of Ian and Jesse actually working on vehicles. One time, Jesse was welding above her head, and a bunch of sparks fell down on the front of her shirt. She brushed the sparks off of her chest with what I thought was a lot more rubbing and brushing than was actually necessary. Ian said, "well, there goes our G rating."

My wife barked third gear during the test drive of my 2015 turbo Renegade...with the salesman in the passenger seat and me in the rear.

I couldn't help but shout "that's my girl".

Last edited:
Do you remember when Jesse Combs was the sidekick on the 4X4 show on Saturday morning? I liked that show. They showed a lot of footage of Ian and Jesse actually working on vehicles. One time, Jesse was welding above her head, and a bunch of sparks fell down on the front of her shirt. She brushed the sparks off of her chest with what I thought was a lot more rubbing and brushing than was actually necessary. Ian said, "well, there goes our G rating."
Probably
I remember her on a truck show, but it might have just been called "trucks"

I don't think I've seen that particular episode though

This wad back in the day when TV was on a schedule and if you missed it, you missed it

She was the babe!!!!

Youse guys would have loved to watch my wife pilot my dead Dakota into the shop with no active PS or PB, up over the apron joint, and stop short of the commercial compressor with about a 2 foot stopping distance, while I gave a running push and drop shove backwards with my manual trans Renegade.

I LOVE that woman!
20200712_155205.jpg

20200712_155214.jpg

20200712_155156.jpg

What are the odds the hitch angles lined up that way?
The tube in the Renegade has no pin, so I could shove and stop, and it would pull out.

Outside the box solution is kind of my middle name.

-
Back