I made it with out ever watching an episode

-
Jeez thanks Bruce, makes me wanna smash my laptop...
I'd have to be a sex offender on qualudes to go anywhere near that....

I have a feeling there will be a lot of similar responses as the ones already posted. We members here are an industrious group, we have no time or palate for such drivel.

This sums up how I feel about that show.

Attachments

• blowbeer.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 174
Well, it's worse than Smurfs!

You truly are better off not knowing. I never got scathed by an episode either, whew!

Pick your poison. LMAO

Running away now. :D

Bad Bad Bruce!! You need to runaway and hide after posting that buffarillo!! I will have nightmares now and I have never watched the show.

I've never watched it either, but just another example of what dribble sells these days. Reality TV, that's just about a real as a unicorn.

Till ya posted the pics I thought it was about a black family.

Such a a tragedy to lose quality programming like that.

99.9% of most any scumbag you ever met probably has more class than that little girl, and don't even get me started on the parents. (Human pigs)
An embarrasment to the entire human race if you ask me, and I'm glad it's finally gone from the airwaves.

Want to know how I really feel? :)

Only reason I know who "it" is was from Leno, Letterman, and Kimmel making jokes about this mess

I had the misfortune of going to my mother-in-laws one day while she was watching this crap. I did everything I could to ignore the TV so I wouldn't lose any IQ points. I eventually went outside until it was over. Thank God they weren't running a marathon that day! It was freakin cold!

My favorite was when south park took off on them

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1PJzqhgo-w"]South Park Honey BOO BOO (LOL) - YouTube[/ame]

Jeez thanks Bruce, makes me wanna smash my laptop...
I'd have to be a sex offender on qualudes to go anywhere near that....

Steve, lmao, your comment was closer than you thought.

It appears the show was cancelled because the mom is dating a convicted sex offender! I wonder if he's on ludes.

ROTFLMAO

-
Back