I need a name

-
i was talking to a guy that had a 4-door valiant at a show one time and he named it the 2-Bad becuase everytime he told them what he drove they would ask, "Two door?" and he would answer no, so they'd say, "Aww, too bad."

Though, I'm leaning towards calling it Crimson Tide for the color most obviously.
Do not name it the Crimson Tide. I don't think the ladies would like it...

I remember having a 69 Dart 4 door,it was an old Bell Canada car.It was a dark green,so we used to call it the green latreen!We couldn,t kill the old 6 cyl. in it.Great cruiser car to fill with friends.

i was talking to a guy that had a 4-door valiant at a show one time and he named it the 2-Bad becuase everytime he told them what he drove they would ask, "Two door?" and he would answer no, so they'd say, "Aww, too bad."

Do not name it the Crimson Tide. I don't think the ladies would like it...

I thought Crimson Tide was a cool name.What would the ladies not like about that?Am i missing something?:bootysha:

Well I'm a little older than your are,and most people seem to think your car is a female,so I like "Gracie".8)

I love M.E.R.V. as the cars name, If you choose that you should play it up.
It could also stand for: Mondo acceleration race vehicle! OK that would MARV both sort of ethnic names either would disqualify you from the "four skins" label:toothy10:
Andrew

-
Back