I Set a Record Last Week

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
With the arrival of Thursday's mail, I have 31 jobs at the shop awaiting work with 3 more confirmed shipments arriving in the next few days. :-D The highest number previously was 28.

It's fabulous having the work and job security but I ask the current customers' patience as I get through a very late winter rush. I usually cut it off informally when I have 25 here and go to a waiting list, but all of these latest arrivals are from quotes over the last six months. And everybody wants their stuff by springtime.

I'm very tired. And it's only just beginning ............... :D :coffee2: :prayer:

Thanks in advance for hanging in there for me! I really appreciate the business guys!!

With the arrival of Thursday's mail, I have 31 jobs at the shop awaiting work with 3 more confirmed shipments arriving in the next few days. :-D The highest number previously was 28.

It's fabulous having the work and job security but I ask the current customers' patience as I get through a very late winter rush. I usually cut it off informally when I have 25 here and go to a waiting list, but all of these latest arrivals are from quotes over the last six months. And everybody wants their stuff by springtime.

I'm very tired. And it's only just beginning ............... :D :coffee2: :prayer:

Thanks in advance for hanging in there for me! I really appreciate the business guys!!

Congrats!
Business is a good thing to have.

Only thing though, 1st day of spring is 19 days away! Better Hurry!:D

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done????

....Hi...

Just kiddin'. LOL!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8&feature=mr_meh&list=PL2C87EA351B3FA7B7&lf=rellist&playnext=0"]Family Guy - Lois Mom Mum Mommy - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats on having lots-o-work. Now you'll be too busy to get in any trouble...

Very happy for you.
From what we hear business is not real stable in the US so you must be doing something right.
Don't worry abt being tired.Just grab the work and make a dollar while you can because you can never really tell when the good run will end.
From someone else who is self employed and admires anyone who has a go.

Great to hear leanna. Let's hope it continues.

Great news Leanna....maybe get the couch potato to help??:director: Or maybe hire a local youngster??

That's one of those "good" problems to have.

That's one of those "good" problems to have.

Is having time and no money to do anything, or money cause I'm busy and no time.
But it is one of those "good" problems when you are real busy.
Congrates to you.
My business just took off again also.

I am so happy to see that your new home in Tennessee is being productive for you and Billy, You 2 have been threw allot and just look at you now :cheers:
God bless the 2 of you, for you have put many smiles on hundreds of folks with your talent and hard work
Another usa business hanging in there by a giant of a lady (4'5'' maybe) :D getting it dun with a good man by her side :burnout:

Thank you for all the shine you have put in my life, My intake,Valve cover, Carb and Offey snorkel carb hat are still looking great after a few years, You and Billy made this so easy for me, I never had anything powder coated in my life, Yep!! Yall was my first and you and Billy taught and showed me the light :glasses7:

Say howdy to Billy for me please, Yall rock :rock:

Attachments

• Picture 222 089.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 308
Glad to hear your busy. Wish I was. Gotta love stupid new laws.:coffee2:

Leanna, it's just our way of keeping you off the streets and out of the bars !!! That didn't sound right did it ?? Well,it's all for the good !! Quality people,quality work,quality prices,doesn't get any better than that !! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON,you two are doing an awesome job and WE appreciate it !!

:-D Wow, ya'll sure know how to make me feel better about the situation.

Congrats!
Business is a good thing to have.

Only thing though, 1st day of spring is 19 days away! Better Hurry!:D

Ughhhhhhhh, is that all???

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

Are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done?

C'mon are my parts done????

....Hi...

Just kiddin'. LOL!!!

Family Guy - Lois Mom Mum Mommy - YouTube

Congrats on having lots-o-work. Now you'll be too busy to get in any trouble...

The beatings shall commence ........ :violent1: :poke: :axe:
Too busy to get in trouble?!?! C'mon Karl, you know better.

Great news Leanna....maybe get the couch potato to help??:director: Or maybe hire a local youngster??

LMAO Steve! Regardless of the nature of the help, there's one thing I know without hiring a single person: No one will EVER care as much, work as hard, or try to keep everybody happy as I will even if they're overpaid. I considered an apprentice ... but she found a boyfriend so that idea didn't get far.

shoot i was gonna call and see if my parts were done

I have parts here for you????? :D :D :D

I am so happy to see that your new home in Tennessee is being productive for you and Billy, You 2 have been threw allot and just look at you now :cheers:
God bless the 2 of you, for you have put many smiles on hundreds of folks with your talent and hard work
Another usa business hanging in there by a giant of a lady (4'5'' maybe) :D getting it dun with a good man by her side :burnout:

Thank you for all the shine you have put in my life, My intake,Valve cover, Carb and Offey snorkel carb hat are still looking great after a few years, You and Billy made this so easy for me, I never had anything powder coated in my life, Yep!! Yall was my first and you and Billy taught and showed me the light :glasses7:

Say howdy to Billy for me please, Yall rock :rock:

4'5"?????????? [Insert pitiful whining noise here] Being five-foot nuthin is bad enough Mike. But those 7 1/2 inches you've robbed me off have now prevented me from reaching the cookie jar. So them's fightin' words mister. :D

Seriously though, you are ALL my inspiration. Watching the fine rides come together, the help you get from each other and having such fun and interesting projects to work on every day make it all worth it in the end. Group hug all around!!!

Oop's :eek:ops::eek:ops::D
Make that 5' and a 1/2" of greatness :cheers:

Good for you Leanna, nice to hear your business is doing good. Now if the hurricanes and trees will just leave you alone maybe you can get caught up.:D

Now, that is what I call good news. Congratulations. A good reputation always helps business.

I am so happy to see that your new home in Tennessee is being productive for you and Billy,

Thank you for all the shine you have put in my life,
And here I thought you were in the coating bussiness.Sooo is that why you moved to TN for that mountian "shine".Moonshine that is.
J/K congrats on the long days.Aahh shouldn't you be working:happy6:

The quality of work is worth the wait! In truth I should be thanking you for working with me as much as you and Billy have been! You guys have been top notch, and helped me through several "hiccups" in my order. I really can't thank you enough for what you have done lady.:prayer:

btw...I will send you an email in regards to the LCA'S pretty quick metal mistress!

This is super to hear Leanna:cheers: I know you sure have made my son & I smile on several occasions. If I can help you by getting that backlog up to 40, I'm willing to do so:thumblef:

Seriously, I don't know how far from town you are, but you might inquire of the local high school shop teacher (if they still have one) or FFA advisor if they could recommend a part time student for you. Let them sandblast while you do what you do best. The next morning you can do cleanup on their work and pop it in the oven!!! I know it sounds easy on this end.

We really are happy for you.
Cal & James

-
Back