I think it's a 66 Plymouth Convertible. No It's A 63

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Reaper. I just took a guess on the year, (opps) it's a cool car at the least. I hope that someone from this site buys it while its still in one peice, or I might try to work out a deal with the owner myself. But I dont need another car.

Man the floors are gone thats for sure, what a great car huh? Did you say you had more pics?

Man the floors are gone thats for sure, what a great car huh? Did you say you had more pics?

I will take more photos & check out the car alot better tomorrow, I didnt have enough time to go over it very well today. The photos were taken with a cell phone so there really dont do it justice. The body (fenders, doors ,quaters) seem to be very stright and mayby rust free.

I was talking to the owner of the car telling him that I had the car listed on this site & he made me a deal I couldnt refuse,:cheers: so I bought the little car. I need another project like I need another house payment. Anyway I will put her in the back yard for now untill I get time to get her rolling again.

if your interested in selling in the future let me know we redid a 63 valiant convertible for my mom back a few years ago could always have another

Congrat's on the new A body convertible :cheers:
I had a 63 and sold it to help get my cottage "home" built.
I used her to pull my John boat to the lake and enjoyed it allot :-D

boat1.jpg

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

Nice Vert project!I don,t think I,ve ever seen one of those?Can you post some pics. when you get er in the backyard?

Congrat's on the new A body convertible :cheers:
I had a 63 and sold it to help get my cottage "home" built.
I used her to pull my John boat to the lake and enjoyed it allot :-D

it's a shame you had to get rid of her. I'm going through a delima on getting rid of my pick up right now. I just cant see it gone but i need a new and dependable pick up now.

Very sweet looking ride. You and your father have a lot of talent. I will give you a yell when I get it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back