I traded my Dart of for .....

-
or a creme metalflake roof or maybe gold metal flake. I'd lower it in the rear...get some 14" wheels for those hubcaps...some pinner whitewalls and roll on down the road. I'm just not diggin' the slot wheels on that car. The tail is so long it needs to be a little lower in the rear. Now if you could find some fender skirts...

go to the jalopyjournal.com and get someone to photochop it for you. You might even search on there for some ideas. It would look pretty good in a 60s custom vibe.

Thanks again guys, I didn't think of a cream color top, that may look good. I do agree that the black is probably to much, which is why it was painted over.

On a side note. I found out that it isn't a 361, it is a 413. :) So thats pretty cool.

Damn, I didn't even think about a cross ram. That would be cool, but expensive. I did already find a duel quad intake for the 413 too, just have to find carbs and linkage.

I have a pair of cross ram intakes I would be willing to sell for the right price, bare intakes but nice, long-ram style.

Just touch the roof up, paint is not that hard to match with a pigment camera.
Leave it the same color.
Clean everything up and cruise.

I have a pair of cross ram intakes I would be willing to sell for the right price, bare intakes but nice, long-ram style.

Unless that price is around $400 :), I can't afford them. Thanks for letting me know though if things change in the future.

-
Back