I traded my Dart of for .....

-
X2 Jeremy :cheers: You aced it :glasses7: Very cool coup :thumleft:

Not your typical ride.

I sometimes wish those "eccentric" dashes and interiors had lasted longer.
A 62-65 interior makes a 66 and up int look very plain.

Thanks again guys. It is very cool. The guy I got it from said that he hated how people would stop him and ask what it was all the time. I figured it was one of those BS stories. But even driving it home, I couldn't believe the looks, I think I got more than I did in my wagon.

I think a max wedge would be bad ***, but I'll be happy if I get the duel quad set up.

John, for sure. Let's do that poker run. I think that would be a lot of fun.

you got a great deal there. i would have never passed that up even if the dart was a v8 car. you rarely see 2 door 880s in anywhere near that condition.

Damn that 880 is a nice car! You made out like a bandit! My dad has always wanted to pick up a 64 custom 880 since that was his first car. He has told me many stories about what he did in that car lol.

Nice swap! Great looking car.
I know it's your car to do with as you please, but please don't lower it and definitely no lakes pipes. Not a fan of Mopar lowriders. It looks good just as it sits. Fresh paint and it will be a winner.
Mopars have always had a performance image. Get that dual quad setup on it and go!

Nice trade.. Looks like a very clean original, and I love the hardtop on it. Definitely not something you're going to see everywhere you go!

Grant

you did good thats one of those cars I wouldnt do anything to. Its a grat car just drive and maintain it. If you have to many people asking about it i will trade you for a pickup nobody will notice you

That's a gorgeous car, Jeremy. Sweet deal.

Heck, I'd almost trade my Dart for that. I'd most certainly trade the Riviera.

Great colour, too. Really makes the car. And I would agree that it looks better at it's current stance. Don't think that lowering it would improve it's look at all.

Have fun with it.

Damn this car is cool. I have been driving it this afternoon and it is a blast. The roof is pealing pretty bad, so I want to paint it. I know there is no chance I could ever match the body, so I am thinking white or black. What color do you guys think? Also, I looked at the orig. hubcaps, these things are bad ***. To bad I am running 15's.

c0b1a414.jpg

3d57d745.jpg

3a443c79.jpg

Good looking 880 man, I just sold a 64, I loved the car, it drove like a dream, and it drew a lot of attention because people never knew what it was! I loved the push button transmission! But you've got a very good looking old car!

Any pics of the 64 Scott? I used to have a 64 four door

Damn this car is cool. I have been driving it this afternoon and it is a blast. The roof is pealing pretty bad, so I want to paint it. I know there is no chance I could ever match the body, so I am thinking white or black. What color do you guys think?

c0b1a414.jpg

3d57d745.jpg

3a443c79.jpg

Are you sure you couldn't match the paint color to paint the roof? Because the car looks so sleek painted all one color...a white roof might take away from it's looks and to me a black roof would be all wrong. I agree the metallic taupe paint really makes the car, along with the matching interior.

Man what a cool cool COOL car. I love it. I love the color too. What about getting a color match(as close as possible), spray just the roof, and down the road when you have the $$$$ spray out the entire car? Just a thought.

-
Back