Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a 440block and mains. needs to be able to go .030. earlier blocks I will consider .060. I am asking that you prepare to ship it also, unless you are close to me. shipping will be to

127 west felton road
cartersville ga. 30120

I do have some things that I can trade with.-
big or small 727 rebuildable
duster/dart sport quarter panels
duster dart sport doors
small bolt aluminum slots
abody sb k frame
a perfect 70duster grill !!-the one that came off my duster which got replaced for an nos grill.
tail lights for 70-71 duster
I have other odds and ends just ask

one of you pm me from Tenn. I did reply but not sure if you got it. I still havent got the pm stuff down yet. still learning here. you can contact me better at my email.
cjcausey@bellsouth.net
Thanks Chuck

.....but i don't see anything in your trading stock i need and i can crate it and ship at a decent price. Any 4 speed stuff? How about some 67 valiant 2 door stuff? I have some that have been checked out and some raw ones. All have caps included. I'm in West Plains, Mo. 65775

I have an Industrial 440 block with mains. Believe its std bore. Was ran on LP gas all its life. Has an 8 bolt crank. $700
mocuda@yahoo.com
Dan

We have a nice 440 motor home block standard bore-no ridge.We also have the caps for it 250.00.We are in Nashport ohio.

There is a 68 440 HP block and mains standard bore available here for $375 plus shipping. If you are interested please contact me asap as it will be heading to Minnasota on Wednesday, but still available there just more to ship I would amagine. Greg-734-678-1162

Have 74 Blk-mns-std Bore Take 300 Plus Ship, In Joplin Mo 64804...ken...417-437-5352 Cell ....have More 440's--400's Various Yrs And A Few Cranks

scan craigslist and the local pennysaver/recycler. They pop up on occasion. Put up a wanted ad at the local parts houses and talk to folks at car shows... particularly the NON-mopar people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back