I want some of what this guy is on.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The motor now has a street legal Edelbrock carburetor with a 4 barrel intake, street legal pistons and a street legal cam

Never mind the jet fuel heads how about those anodized aluminum lifters? I have got to get me some of those.

He's owned it for 20 years and.......[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's never left the garage or covered parking.[/FONT]

it runs the highly combustable rocket ship jet fuel , you know , the good stuff that powers 747s and the space shuttle

Yeah those anodized aluminum lifters are the lastest trend in ultra light valve train technology....but me I think I will stick with my roller lifters or old school flat ones

600 HP w a 7 1/4 rearend...... Hmmmmm...... My brother in laws 7 1/4 lasted about 2 mo. with a 350 HP 340.

MSD ignition? Looks like a stock dizzy and module to me. The blower is not wired and neither is the ballast resistor. It sure looks nice, though. He spent some money on this car without a doubt. Hell, he's even got billet aluminum pulleys and I know exactly how much they cost. Too bad he's running those cheap Hooker skid plate and spark plug blockers, I mean ... headers. All in all, though, it's a dang good looking car and if there weren't so many red flags in his ad and too many zeroes in the price, I wouldn't mind having it.

I've always wanted a car that has domed high pressure kerosene heads. I had a friend who had a Ford Torino that was totally unmanageable if he went to the airport and topped off the tank with jet fuel. (He never would believe that jet fuel was kerosene... he thought it was something more on the order of nitro-methane) It wouldn't even start out without spinning the tires. He never would show me how good it ran with the kerosene in the tank because it was just too fast and dangerous. I always wanted a car that fast...Anyway, this sucker has got to run just as hot as the Torino....??? And those aluminum anodized lifters....they probably put an end to cam lobe failure...!!??

And that collectors "the original rear differential" will be necessary to handle the power when it's running on jet fuel. The green stuff on the manifold must be an option to assist with intake cooling for the exotic fuel charge......

I wonder what type of muffler bearings the car is running. Hopefully the blinker fluid is topped off.

If you guys thought that unleaded was expensive, you should try Jet fuel! It also looks like he has the front window tinted? MSD box is at least tucked under the battery tray.

I bet the fellow is just an old timer who doesn't know much about cars in technical detail and is recalling the work he paid to have done, using his own vocabulary.

heheh muffler bearings..

I want some direct injection kerosene heads for my 360 too dang it! Edelbrock make em? Sign me up!

I emailed him. He has all the receipts. He is a science teacher. Some guy built the motor for circle track racing. They changed the rules and had to run Chevy motors, so he sold the motor to his boss, his boss sold it to him. He wanted to run it on the street and had it tamed down. That is his story and he's sticking to it. Emphasis on the word - story.

The green stuff on the intake manifold is actually liquid Kryptonite.
That explains his ad and the descriptions. He is sick with Kryptonite poisoning.
I've seen it quite often.
Where's Jimmy Olson when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back