I want to buy this!!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I looked at this tank this morning! I want to buy this. What a cool old rig!! Not sure if it is for sale as of yet but I will be back to ask.

Attachments

• dodge tank#1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 708
  • Dodge Tank #2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 699
  • Dodge Tank #3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 721
It is an old dodge bank truck or milk truck?

Looks like a bank truck Thick Steel construction. probably an old armored car. Really Cool rig to fix up and cruise into a show with though!!!!

Looks like it would do well as a 'grocery getter' :D

You'd probably freak people out drivin up to a bank in that...

My god we are all so F'd up. I'm glad I'm not the only one with the illness. We want them all don't we. You have my blessing! You'ld be the only one on your block with a Dodge armored car. Of course it is way cool. Go for it.

Buy it the way it is and tow it to the front of a bank, flat tires and all. It tells everyone how well the banks are doing for all of us. Cool truck!

Hell with the way the economy is going you could put some funiture in it and live in there and sell snow cones out the side of it.

Cool, first one I have ever seen. Hopefully it does not have a slant in it, looks like it is carrying alot of weight.....

My son said put air bags on all four corners and drive it like it is!!!

I tried to open the hood. It would not open. probably has a cable inside the cab which was locked. Did peek up under the front end and it appears that there is a V8 under there, this truck is extreme to the max. Very thick metal all around and it looks to be a heavy duty rig. if it is for sale I will buy it and restore it with a sweet paint job. What a cool piece of Mopar history to own. I have also NEVER seen another one like this.

Be cool to have it restored and towing an old school looking drag car behind it......

I'm going back there tomorrow to see if it can be had. I know it has been sitting there for quite some time. Even if I have to have it towed home it is a really cool rig.

Hey,I just thought you could also haul your used washer/dryers/furnace with that baby.Also stickers with work advertiseing,you will defenitly be noticed.:cheers:

I thought about that. it is not very tall. I doubt I could fit a range into it. dishwashers would go right into the back.

-
Back