I want to buy this!!

-
It sure doesn,t look like it wouldn,t take much to paint and cleanup.Needs tires for sure.Heck get one of them hydraulic lifts for the back and your good to go!Good luck with the purchase.:-D

It needs a supercharger poking out through the hood...:cheers:

And some Cragar/ SS wheels...8)

--

It reminds me of the truck that hauled Raymond Burr around in Ironsides?
Anyway it is a pretty cool looking 1970 or '71 armored truck.

Sweet I love it,I all ready got in my head what I would do to it.Blue with the white bumble bee stripe,chrome rims,duels of coarse and a bad *** 440 with the air scoop right out of the hood.Just picture it.Man this is sweet I hope ya get it.keep us posted.

Throw a brick at the windshield, if it doesnt bust you know its an armored truck, if it busts its a milk trucks and you better run like hell.. Cool ride....

Throw a brick at the windshield, if it doesnt bust you know its an armored truck, if it busts its a milk trucks and you better run like hell.. Cool ride....

:toothy10:I just spit coffee all over the place, thanks:toothy10: cool truck, I hope you get it.

Fill the back with fake gold bars and off to the cruise-in.
Gun barrels out the port holes. Shooting water of course.

No, The truck is located in a parking lot of an old used car dealership hat no longer sells cars but there are some beautifully restored vintage 50's Chebbies in the showroom place has been closed for a couple of days with Thanksgiving and all. I am going to drive by there on Monday and inquire about the Dodge. I will update on Monday after I find out what's the deal with this truck.

I tried to open the hood. It would not open. probably has a cable inside the cab which was locked. Did peek up under the front end and it appears that there is a V8 under there, this truck is extreme to the max. Very thick metal all around and it looks to be a heavy duty rig. if it is for sale I will buy it and restore it with a sweet paint job. What a cool piece of Mopar history to own. I have also NEVER seen another one like this.

god I hope you do buy it, i wana see the bad *** restro

bet the rust hasn't eaten through that thick metal yet.

-
Back