I want

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
A Hurst style T handle with a thumb button on the end for a single wipe of the wipers, an index finger line lock activation button on the shifter stem and a throttle pressure override lever under my little and next finger.:D
Guess the only way I'll ever get it is to build it.
I have the line lock under the index finger already, but I'd like to have the other two.

A Hurst style T handle with a thumb button on the end for a single wipe of the wipers, an index finger line lock activation button on the shifter stem and a throttle pressure override lever under my little and next finger.:D
I have the line lock under the index finger already, but I'd like to have the other two.
You remember what they called G T O in the day? GET YOUR TOOLS OUT!

You remember what they called G T O in the day? GET YOUR TOOLS OUT!

The intermittent button wouldn't be a big deal at all, and I'm thinking the chrome compression release lever they used to have on dirt bikes.:D
I'd really rather have them all wireless, but that would require the equipment and servo's that are kinda pricey just get that.
Especially since the TP control would need to be a stepper motor servo.

I want a different "Hot Rod", every week, forever.

I want to be the service technician at Grand Spaulding Dodge prepping the new GSS Darts in 1968

to be drunk
oh wait that is already underway

i want to have the day off work tomorrow?

You could always get a military aircraft joy stick and wire the buttons on it for what you want...

s-l500.jpg

Yeah me too.
I want gold-dust caked between my toes, to shake it off,and to not care one tiny bit about it, cuz the place I am in has so much of it that it's only worth is in it's beauty.
Brother, that beauty will be nothinges compared to the architect of that city, the lily of the valley, the rose of sharon, the fairest of ten thousand
(Someone oughta write a hymn about that...come to think of it, someone did)

That's some evil **** there...

nah not really. Just an AR with 2 comp-m's, 3 ACOGs, a scope, a tac-light, and an overt red laser.

basically a whole lot of nothing mounted to it

to be drunk
oh wait that is already underway

i want to have the day off work tomorrow?

The days I take off work begin with T, Tues, Thus, today and tomorrow, or is that when I

drink beer? I always get the two mixed up.

-
Back