I will ask my partners in crime on here!

-

NukeSec1

DUSTinguished
Reaction score
I feel that I know the collective of persons that post on here through viewing their posts and projects. And I have picked up so much information and you all have spoon fed me through my father / son project as I wasn't an A Body guy to start with, but you all have converted me and INSPIRED me to grab an A Body Project (WHICH I AM WORKING ON!). I have been made to feel at home as a Newbie. I've been made to feel at home even though I was a GM lover. I'm not going to bad-mouth another site.....But when I ask an Oldsmobile specific site for a source for patch panels and my post gets 49 views and NOT ONE RESPONSE! There is something wrong! Thank you ALL for being a better collective of individuals than the others! I know for sure I can rely on this site for answers to stupid newbie questions and I want to Thank you guys for everything that I have learned here. And if any of you have some friends that are SERIOUS Oldsmobile fanatics.......please send them my way! I am in DESPERATE need of a rear 1/4 patch panel for a '73-'77 rear 1/4 panel.

Should have been more specific. A rear 1/4 patch panel for a '73 to '77 Cutlass Supreme.

us mopar guys are different but stick together. I belong to a group Maryland Mopars, when we hang out at big cruises the other guys are all over the place and us mopars always park together and help each other out....Welcome to the club!

I feel that I know the collective of persons that post on here through viewing their posts and projects. And I have picked up so much information and you all have spoon fed me through my father / son project as I wasn't an A Body guy to start with, but you all have converted me and INSPIRED me to grab an A Body Project (WHICH I AM WORKING ON!). I have been made to feel at home as a Newbie. I've been made to feel at home even though I was a GM lover. I'm not going to bad-mouth another site.....But when I ask an Oldsmobile specific site for a source for patch panels and my post gets 49 views and NOT ONE RESPONSE! There is something wrong! Thank you ALL for being a better collective of individuals than the others! I know for sure I can rely on this site for answers to stupid newbie questions and I want to Thank you guys for everything that I have learned here. And if any of you have some friends that are SERIOUS Oldsmobile fanatics.......please send them my way! I am in DESPERATE need of a rear 1/4 patch panel for a '73-'77 rear 1/4 panel.
Was that just a polite way to say we're a bunch of insufferable, opinionated, know-it-alls?? :)

us mopar guys are different but stick together. I belong to a group..........

Sorry, I got this far in the first response and that basicly sums it up for me as well. I try and help when I can! Here or at home.

Welcome to the club!:-D

Was that just a polite way to say we're a bunch of insufferable, opinionated, know-it-alls?? :)

YES! We are! Bwa ha ha ha ha LOL roflm MUTHA frakin AO! :snakeman: :-D

Oh good lord that was a good one.

-
Back