I wonder if any FEBO users bought hot parts

-
I didn't see any damage either, it was in the middle of being stripped down but it isnt that bad. Glad they caught it before the only thing left was set of ebay ads.

Glad they were caught !!!
It sucks so bad when you work so hard to have things and shut bags steal them !
Don't worry he will get a slap and be out in no time doing it again !

Damage doesn’t have to be dented metal. The disassembly of the car is a monitory loss. He devalued the car. That’s damage.

One of our club members cars. HIPO Facebook. It is too bad at it's lost, and glad it was found before things got too bad.

I wonder if the parts are still there? Would suck to get a car stolen. Would really suck to get it back missing half of its parts.

Interesting that the article lists a bunch of charges, including possession of stolen goods, but no charge of theft. Guess they can't prove he stole it, just that it appeared in his garage...... scumbag.

This is one of those things that I'm paranoid about and one of the reasons why I want a manual transmission. Every other week I hear about some failed car theft because the thief can't drive stick.

It would be nice if they could track down any sold parts too.

This is one of those things that I'm paranoid about and one of the reasons why I want a manual transmission. Every other week I hear about some failed car theft because the thief can't drive stick.

It would be nice if they could track down any sold parts too.
Looks like it has a stick in it though. Hang him from the rafters, and let the owner go medieval on him.

-
Back