Identify this hood scoop

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
:-D It's not factory to the car...there's no way.

ccooodddythetard038.jpg

ccooodddythetard037.jpg

this is a family website. how could u have even part of the blasphemous f word on here lol lol. what is that on? looks like someone was tring to make there f@!% look better but forgot to take the emblems off the front lol:toothy10:

a jackalope,easter bunny,santa clause? now this is a F.O.R.D! (Fd-Over-Rebuilt-Dodge!)

It's on a 60's something Ranchero. It looks like a '73 Duster scoop....

Defiantly a mopar hood scoop, Did they make a hood scoop from factory for a 73 duster or dart :read2:

162916_x640_05.jpg

all i can say is that the guy had good taste in hood scoops.seems a waste though.

I once had an orange Comet with orange interior. I had two scoops off of a 70 Swinger on it. yes, I was cool:angry7:

It's the famous A-Body "Dual Snorkel".........was an option on certain models in 72 and 73 only I believe.........Demon, and Dart Sport. Great scoop.

I,ve got one also it,s for my 73 Dart Sport 340!Not mounted yet,They fetch up to $300 in great shape that is.If it,s a 2 piece it,s from the factory!

wiat wait ive got a deal for that guy. the guy i got my dart from put a F@&! thunderbolt scoop on it...ive removed it and will gladly trade it for that scoop lol.

Look's like a Michigan Special,can tell by the cold air pack on top!

-
Back