Idiot Drivers

-
The truck didn't see to mind running the red, either

Never saw a painted line or a red light that could stop a vehicle yet! Dumb asses, don't get me started.

They are idiots,, the problem is, they think they are smart. With PC going on, you cant call an idiot an idiot anymore cause it might hurt their feelings. There are more dumb people in the world than smart people that is a fact. It is very disproportionate really. "Think about how smart the average person is, and figure half of all people are dumber than that". I believe George Carlin said that.

They are idiots,, the problem is, they think they are smart. With PC going on, you cant call an idiot an idiot anymore cause it might hurt their feelings. There are more dumb people in the world than smart people that is a fact. It is very disproportionate really. "Think about how smart the average person is, and figure half of all people are dumber than that". I believe George Carlin said that.

need to watch the movie idioticracy

It is because "My time is more important then your time". This is the time of the "ME" generation. IMO

A couple years ago towing my boat. Listen to my wife...............

[ame]http://vid1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/1969DBS/MO%20Rt%2054%20amp%2061_zpsq815p3fu.mp4[/ame]

That was a close one there Dave.

I muted the sound on my video. Some people might not want to hear my comments :angry4:

Maybe we can keep this thread going with other horrible drivers on dash cams.

The truck didn't see to mind running the red, either

There was no way that 18-wheeler could've stopped on wet streets. Take a look at where he was when the light turned 'yellow'.
It's just a good thing the idiot that passed him didn't turn in front of him to make a right turn at the intersection.

I had a great one yesterday

I'm on a two lane highway, about 10PM, very low levels of traffic
I'm doing about 75 in the slow lane and there is one car behind, who has been there for a few miles, pacing me

I notice a police car, with his flashers on sitting STILL in the turn around (you know, the "authorized vehicles" only crossover between the two directions of the highway)

so I let off the gas and let her coast
the very moment I loose some speed, he get in the fast lane and keeps going
(he may have sped up, I couldn't tell)

by the time he is right beside me, we pass the second police car, this time standing still on the left hand shoulder, also with his lights on

with a half mile from him we came upon another one, this time with roadflares directing us off of the highway...at which point he finally got it, and started reeling in the speed some

I just looked up what had happened in order for them to close the highway down
apparently there were a few cars rubbing paint and among the first responders was a fire truck
then someone manages to REAR END THAT FIRETRUCK
you have to really be asleep at the wheel to pull that one off

http://woodtv.com/2016/04/04/crash-involving-fire-truck-shuts-down-i-196-in-gr/

It is because "My time is more important then your time". This is the time of the "ME" generation. IMO

Boy, isn't that the truth!?
Just this morning, I got in my truck to drive to work, looked down at the dash a couple of blocks from my home and noticed I had a "low tire pressure" warning light.
I pulled into a gas station, parked by the tire/water service stand, took off all the Schrader valve caps and set them on top of each tire, went inside and asked them to turn on the air for the tire inflator hose. The attendant then went to push the button to turn it on.
As I was walking up to my truck, a young guy who had just walked out carrying a couple of 'Red Bull' cans says, "Hey, are you going to use the air? I need to use it first to put some air in just one tire."
Being in the mood I was in at the time, I replied, "Sure. I need to get to work but, obviously, your time is more important than mine."
The "entitled one" just took the hose, filled his tire and drove off without ever saying a word. Not a "Thanks", nothing.
He'd been in the station store just to buy his 'Red Bull' without any thought to use the air - if he had, the attendant would have already turned it on for him because he was walking out of the store as I walked in.

Diy, that would be a 4-lane divided, and where in Michigan did you find a road you could drive 75 on?

Also:

In most polls anywhere from 75% to 85% of the people say they are very good drivers. Truth...virtually none of them.

Pick any driver you want and follow them. Within five or ten minutes...sometimes less... they will violate at least 5 rules of the road. I do it all day long for entertainment and to pass the time.

Diy, that would be a 4-lane divided, and where in Michigan did you find a road you could drive 75 on?

Also:

In most polls anywhere from 75% to 85% of the people say they are very good drivers. Truth...virtually none of them.

Pick any driver you want and follow them. Within five or ten minutes...sometimes less... they will violate at least 5 rules of the road. I do it all day long for entertainment and to pass the time.
And the road was icy!

Also:

you "could" do 75 on just about any road in Michigan...the only question is "how much over the maximum speed are you going?"

and since I didn't want to compound sin upon sin by lying about it, I just admitted I was speeding

And the road was icy!

I read that one the news article

here is what I know: it was snowing when I came rolling into town around 5.30

it was no longer snowing when I left at 9.40
but it was freezing at that time

the news article states the road was icy
personally, I don't think that is impossible, but both when I came into town, and when I left it was NOT slick

LOL not pointing fingers! I tend to speed "some" myself at times.

Yesterday I was passing through an area where two major interstates have an exchange. It is a crowed, dangerous place mainly because the far right lane does a loop to get on the other interstate. Traffic on the right is always backed up and people are either confused or jump in the line.
And at the moment there are "construction zone" signs all along there.
So I'm in the far left "through" lane doing 75 to 80 with a female driver riding my ***.
I'm passing cars on the right. She starts making motions.
The speed signs around this point are normally at 50 MPH. And like I said it's a construction zone right now too. (No work being done yesterday.)
I don't feel like running "blocker" for her and speeding to 90.
So I point at the 50 MPH and construction signs. I then move over to the right when I can and we have a little hand waving at each other as she passes me and everyone else on the interstate.
Sure enough, today they had to shut that area down due to a wreck with injuries.
I can only hope she was in the wreck today.
I guess you have to have been there.

scary scary ****... I have learned that A: I'll get there - no hurry. B: look out for "them" 'cause "they" aren't looking out for you. - - learned on my Harley - really interesting how being out there on a scoot changes your perspective..

scary scary ****... I have learned that A: I'll get there - no hurry. B: look out for "them" 'cause "they" aren't looking out for you. - - learned on my Harley - really interesting how being out there on a scoot changes your perspective..

X2... green lights don't mean **** on a bike. And i NEVER have the right of way when riding. Being wrong beats the hell out of being dead-right..

Yes. I was truly dangerous driver in my teens and when I got my first street bike at around 19, it would change my driving habits dramatically. For several years in college it was my only transportation year round (including snow and ice). I learned to fear other drivers ahaha. I still ride today as my main commuting vehicle but won't do ice and snow any more.

For 28 years I have 3 mil safe driving.Its amazing cause all the morons have infected our country.If I posted all the chit I see you would not get any sleep for work if you watched it.Every mile people try to kill each other and namely me!

-
Back