!!IDIOTS!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I have one of the junked Dakota "rolling chassis" for sale on Phakebook. The ad says

"Late 90's V6 magnum (not OHC) pretty much complete 4x4 auto rolling chassis. No tires on it, I may have enough to get it up. Driveshafts are off, I will have to find them. It ran, was wrecked. I intended to put under old Dodge pu Make offer, downtown cda No body just chassis also have other misc Dakota parts"

So this guy messages and wants to know "do I have wheels". I told him I likely have some to get it rolling or maybe could haul it for him if not too far and does he need wheels?

He says "Im looking for wheels for mine i have a 2001 dakota mine are pretty beat up looking for sime ones"

So I tell him "
I'm not looking to sell wheels separately I'm looking to get rid of this chassis/ engine/ trans

I doubt any of my wheels are what you'd call "very nice" either"

And of course it turns out "wheels" is all he is looking for..............................

I have one of the junked Dakota "rolling chassis" for sale on Phakebook. The ad says

"Late 90's V6 magnum (not OHC) pretty much complete 4x4 auto rolling chassis. No tires on it, I may have enough to get it up. Driveshafts are off, I will have to find them. It ran, was wrecked. I intended to put under old Dodge pu Make offer, downtown cda No body just chassis also have other misc Dakota parts"

So this guy messages and wants to know "do I have wheels". I told him I likely have some to get it rolling or maybe could haul it for him if not too far and does he need wheels?

He says "Im looking for wheels for mine i have a 2001 dakota mine are pretty beat up looking for sime ones"

So I tell him "
I'm not looking to sell wheels separately I'm looking to get rid of this chassis/ engine/ trans

I doubt any of my wheels are what you'd call "very nice" either"

And of course it turns out "wheels" is all he is looking for..............................
Do the tires come with those wheels you're selling????:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How much do you want for the cab?

tenor-3.gif

Can I drive it home? Does it come with a title? How many miles are on it? What color is it? Would you like some fries with that?

-
Back