idk why but supras are hot

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
must i explain

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1SfrbDjCs&feature=related"]YouTube - Supra 950whp mega burn on cut off[/ame]

No rice here.....this is the real deal

Back in Tx, my shop was next door to a dyno tuner. He took me for a ride in a '97 (?) Supra Turbo that was putting about 850hp to the wheels. When the turbo kicked in around 3500 rpm, it was like getting kicked in the chest. At that point to about 7000 rpm, it was scary fast!

I'll stick with Matt Monett's Stealth. First, it's a Dodge (sorta:D). Second, it sounds badass. Third, thanks to AWD, his 0-60 time is less than his 60' time. Not burning his tires off like a high power Poopra.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSxhAmt9PM"]YouTube - Matt Monett's PassTime 9.6 sec on stock axles (8.81 later)[/ame]

Man! That left the line as slow as crap rotting in the winter and picked up like a horn dog teen at a free sex fest!

Boy, those 3 judges were sure off the mark, weren't they? :D IIRC, those Stealth/3000GT's are fat pigs in factory form......like 4000 lbs.

Not to start a shitstorm, but....that's why it's funny in a way to see people spending tons of money to build a normally aspirated motor. Whenever I hear my 340's hot *** cam, I always feel like I wish I just had a turbo on it. But I built it over 10 years ago. BTW, they have carbs now that can accept up to 15 lbs or boost. Something to think about.

People buy supras because they cant get their hands on a GT-R (r32,r33,r34 skyline) because of the laws here in the USA

Who cares its a "RICE BURNER" thought you were a mopar or no car guy??...

................rice burner hahah your funny that car would make you look like a fool. and no im not a mopar or no car guy...i enjoy all types of cars.....and to call me that when you don't evem know me is atrocious. you apparently have no idea what rice is. let me clue you in on it. im taking you to car school did you bring your textbooks?

First car on the left...RICE, Right car not rice... and in case you weren't listening ill do another one...left Rice, Right not rice. both of these cars are beautiful machines and to be so biased on one brand of car is completely ridiculous because chances are you would see the tail light of a supra or rx7 when you were up against it.

Attachments

• 174276360_b09b7b80b0.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 395
  • rx7.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 406
  • 380874500SVIRrp_ph.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 400
  • supra80.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 405
People buy supras because they cant get their hands on a GT-R (r32,r33,r34 skyline) because of the laws here in the USA

indeed you are true BUT there is ways around it they make conversion kits for the 240 sx to be converted into a skyline and pretty much gut the interior and you have the weight goals LOL

Boy, those 3 judges were sure off the mark, weren't they? :D IIRC, those Stealth/3000GT's are fat pigs in factory form......like 4000 lbs.

Not to start a shitstorm, but....that's why it's funny in a way to see people spending tons of money to build a normally aspirated motor. Whenever I hear my 340's hot *** cam, I always feel like I wish I just had a turbo on it. But I built it over 10 years ago. BTW, they have carbs now that can accept up to 15 lbs or boost. Something to think about.

planning on a blow through system for my 318 running around 5 lbs. just for ***** and giggles and just to say yea ive got a turbo LOL.

indeed you are true BUT there is ways around it they make conversion kits for the 240 sx to be converted into a skyline and pretty much gut the interior and you have the weight goals LOL
Yeah but thats like how at car shows people had that conversion, but when I showed up in my 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec2 Nur, everybody came to look and touch the car. It was funny to watch them hate on the car but in the end they all came to look and touch as well.

you have a skyline?
Had one, sold the thing (made a big profit of the car:twisted:) that being said it was the dumbest thing I ever did. Never should've sold it. When I got it I also got an extra N1 motor that was being prepped to hold 1500+ HP (I wanted a min. of 1200hp at the wheels). When I sold the guy got everything for the car I had.

................rice burner hahah your funny that car would make you look like a fool. and no im not a mopar or no car guy...i enjoy all types of cars.....and to call me that when you don't evem know me is atrocious. you apparently have no idea what rice is. let me clue you in on it. im taking you to car school did you bring your textbooks?

First car on the left...RICE, Right car not rice... and in case you weren't listening ill do another one...left Rice, Right not rice. both of these cars are beautiful machines and to be so biased on one brand of car is completely ridiculous because chances are you would see the tail light of a supra or rx7 when you were up against it.

Could careless how fast they are they're still just "RICE BURNERS"they can dump all the money in the world into them and at the end of the day they're still just a lowly Honda,Toyota ect ect foreign trash..no where near what a "real" musclecar is..your young you'll learn..

Yup, they're fast. I still wouldn't be caught dead driving one of those things. That Supra would blow the doors off my car, but damn, it sounded like $h!t!

Could careless how fast they are they're still just "RICE BURNERS"they can dump all the money in the world into them and at the end of the day they're still just a lowly Honda,Toyota ect ect foreign trash..no where near what a "real" musclecar is..your young you'll learn..

hmmmm YOU have alot to learn.....chrysler has 30% shares with fiat Dodge has shares with mitsubishi must i go on? you should do some research before you come here and try and trash good cars....you'll learn

so your calling it foreign trash well your calling 30% of every dodge and 50% of every Chrysler trash..... and if you'd like to know something your manly American made cars can be made into rice as well if you don't believe me.....here ill show you

Look's to me like an old 80's cavalier with an eclipse bumper and alteza eclipse lights.......

Attachments

• untitled-ricer.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 224
so your calling it foreign trash well your calling 30% of every dodge and 50% of every Chrysler trash..

Fine with me i wouldn't spend my money on ANYTHING ma mopar has made since the mid '70's..my ford truck was made right here in Kentucky,wifes Lesabre and our Century right here in the U.S.A. by American based companies...

Fine with me i wouldn't spend my money on ANYTHING ma mopar has made since the mid '70's..my ford truck was made right here in Kentucky,wifes Lesabre and our Century right here in the U.S.A. by American based companies...

i've never met somebody so stubborn in my entire life

ok lol you have no clue ford has shares with mazda... lol i can go all day with this

if you dont believe me heres more proof

http://www.mazda.com/publicity/release/2010/201011/101118a.html

-
Back