idk why but supras are hot

-
I say, I have got to respect them supras just a little bit at least.

I dunno the specifics about the car but I ran into a mean *** little Supra a few months ago when I was driving my daily driver to my parents house and back home. Man that thing had one hell of a cackle and sounded meaan when it revved on me. Not to mention when his turbo kicked in around 80 or so. To be honest, that's just about the only car that's almost had me, but I ran her down and got past.

Still can't find that same car around here, but I know it's faster than the Super Snake that lurks around here.

I say, I have got to respect them supras just a little bit at least.

I dunno the specifics about the car but I ran into a mean *** little Supra a few months ago when I was driving my daily driver to my parents house and back home. Man that thing had one hell of a cackle and sounded meaan when it revved on me. Not to mention when his turbo kicked in around 80 or so. To be honest, that's just about the only car that's almost had me, but I ran her down and got past.

Still can't find that same car around here, but I know it's faster than the Super Snake that lurks around here.
Wait till you come across a built rb26 motor, them engines can be built to the hilt, even more with an N1 block.

So what's the skinny on the Dart?

Until I can pull the motor out of my daily driver (68 camaro is the car I went against the supra with, not one of my two mopars) and fix the presumably spun bearing and put in a new rear main seal I hope I don't get to see an rb26 motor.

Yep, that's right beating that supra beat the ever loving life outta my good old american muscle. I figure that killing the motor (took a week after mr. Supra) gives me an excuse to add EFI and a supercharger when I get the chance.

Until I can pull the motor out of my daily driver (68 camaro is the car I went against the supra with, not one of my two mopars) and fix the presumably spun bearing and put in a new rear main seal I hope I don't get to see an rb26 motor.

Yep, that's right beating that supra beat the ever loving life outta my good old american muscle. I figure that killing the motor (took a week after mr. Supra) gives me an excuse to add EFI and a supercharger when I get the chance.
Cool love that blower whine! Also love hearing twin turbos when they're spooling up and at max revs. I good example is check out that video I posted for 1:22-1:30. You get to hear those turbos really workin!

Can I just delete this thread for the sake of keepin it mopar on a mopar forum? Ya'll gott quit this stuff,makes me wonder about your gender and your heritage..WTF??? sorry Ya'll but really ........anyone against me deleating this?????

aint likely to run across an rb26 based on production numbers and export markets.... :book:
sounds like quite the machine though.

I'd like to know some specs on that dart too. just engine size would be enough for me. :happy6:

aint likely to run across an rb26 based on production numbers and export markets.... :book:
sounds like quite the machine though.

I'd like to know some specs on that dart too. just engine size would be enough for me. :happy6:
I had one in a car and a spare N1 block being built. I would've destoryed all with that, but I sold it all. Money you gotta love making it :twisted:

we are building cars that are 30 years old + we been building them since dirt was born and they keep us gittin to the grocery store,they take us out on dates and they will be doing that for the next 50 years,my waggin is 46 years old ,turns heads everywhere she goes,rippppp's thru four gears anytime I want and still musters enough class to make the guys at the shingle creek resort fight over who's gonna git to park it when there is lambo's and mercedes and porsche's in the lot, My kid (14) thinks it's kewl,My Mom Loves rippin thru gears with me in it and my Dad Loves to here me leavin the neighborhood in it,My neighbors always wave when they see me in it,and for the one lil' pat I give her on the dash every so often she loves me for reaming the snot out of her and has never made me call a tow truck and if she does you can bet the tow truck guy won't charge me one red cent,Might be because he likes the car,might be because he likes the person,couldnt telll ya which is the case but I will tell ya this in a supra world ....I'm good with that.......this aint' no supra world.......I don't walk anywhere that a car should take me and I ain't got no supra's in my backyard.....sorry to say and say it with good faith.....you will never see a 46 year old supra that still runs ....still ripps gears or is still loved like we love our old american made mopars....sorry about the truth but raeally...when was the last time you seen a 46 year old foreign car that was a daily driver that constantly got the snot reamed out of it going down the highway?????? I rest my case :bball:
i just dont like how biased some people are like they get SO offended when foreign cars that are equally fast if not faster than there cars come in to play i think they don't like to admit they cna be wooped by a silly ol rice burner =D lol ive seen a honda crx smoke a Lamborghini. here's a video of it.

YouTube - Lambo vs Honda CRX

I think I just did but I'm sure there is some one that is gonna rise to the stupidity of trying to prove me wrong Bro...they gotta lotta miles....hard miles to catch up with these old rides that actually were rebuildable after 30-40 years of age to come back as the prides and joys that they are.........balls on there foreheads I'll sit on the porch and wait :drinkers:
Kill this MF Waggin!!!

man, 40 years ago, no one in there right mind would figure that we'd be runnign these cars 40 years down the line!

For crying out loud, everyone was figuring on us having rocket and jet cars by the year 2,000. Curse you George Jetson!

man, 40 years ago, no one in there right mind would figure that we'd be runnign these cars 40 years down the line!

For crying out loud, everyone was figuring on us having rocket and jet cars by the year 2,000. Curse you george jetson!
x2 100%
I thing I can stand are those damn coffee can mufflers. If your going to buy and exhaust system or muffler, don't cheap out.

Not meeeee!!! I was makin em into rockets!!!! still havent reached my goal but waggin II is in the works and I have evil plans :sign5:

For crying out loud, everyone was figuring on us having rocket and jet cars by the year 2,000. Curse you George Jetson!

Not meeeee!!! I was makin em into rockets!!!! still havent reached my goal but waggin II is in the works and I have evil plans :sign5:
Tell my why the song "Fly Me to the Moon" just came to mind.

no those coffee can mufflers (actually seen a folger's can used once... but that's a different story) are just annoying as hell. Makes the car sound like a weed whacker.

Working at a shop that also does exhaust we have other names for them;

Fart cannon
mosquito maker
Bug Fogger
And of course, an easy couple of bucks. I swear most everyone with an eclipse or honda wants one... In chrome, or carbon fiber. One of our top sells...

P.S. George Jetson rocks!!!! But then again back in the 60's guys like us were strapping dual rocket engines to a fox flyweight gocart frame.....somewhere on her I posted pic's of that monster,Yea we buildin bad stuff but back in the day the pioneers of what we do were doing wilder stuff than what we do......we just kinda chickin **** by their standards back in the day they just did stuff,their mistakes were our first look at safety and the fact that we are chickin ****...sorry but that lil' white speck on top of chickin ****....thats chickin **** tooooooooooo!!!!!
P.S. Them Old guy's no matter what you think.......They love what we do and when ya take the time to listen to them will give you advice and knowledge that you will find to the end of time to be true

no those coffee can mufflers (actually seen a folger's can used once... but that's a different story) are just annoying as hell. Makes the car sound like a weed whacker.

Working at a shop that also does exhaust we have other names for them;

Fart cannon
mosquito maker
Bug Fogger
And of course, an easy couple of bucks. I swear most everyone with an eclipse or honda wants one... In chrome, or carbon fiber. One of our top sells...
Tell those S.O.B.s they don't need that ****. If they're going to get a muffler tell them to get the one that you see most STIs and EVOs have (I think Greddy sells/makes them). I don't know the name of that muffler, but it has a deep note to it, even at the top end of the rpm band and kind of remindes you of a muscle car (does for me, mostly at idle).

P.S. George Jetson rocks!!!! But then again back in the 60's guys like us were strapping dual rocket engines to a fox flyweight gocart frame.....somewhere on her I posted pic's of that monster,Yea we buildin bad stuff but back in the day the pioneers of what we do were doing wilder stuff than what we do......we just kinda chickin **** by their standards back in the day they just did stuff,their mistakes were our first look at safety and the fact that we are chickin ****...sorry but that lil' white speck on top of chickin ****....thats chickin **** tooooooooooo!!!!!
P.S. Them Old guy's no matter what you think.......They love what we do and when ya take the time to listen to them will give you advice and knowledge that you will find to the end of time to be true
I love learning something new.

hear hear :hello1:

somewhat seems that this thread was just started to make trouble,
now hes out putting the gag on members for dirtying up his trouble making thread when he jumps on my thread and makes some funny/smart azz remark before my question was answered.

I'm all for the open discussion and getting different points of view and I thank the thread starter for bringing that, but I'm also happy to see any trouble maker on this great site get burnt and run over.

:-\"

we are building cars that are 30 years old + we been building them since dirt was born and they keep us gittin to the grocery store,they take us out on dates and they will be doing that for the next 50 years,my waggin is 46 years old ,turns heads everywhere she goes,rippppp's thru four gears anytime I want and still musters enough class to make the guys at the shingle creek resort fight over who's gonna git to park it when there is lambo's and mercedes and porsche's in the lot, My kid (14) thinks it's kewl,My Mom Loves rippin thru gears with me in it and my Dad Loves to here me leavin the neighborhood in it,My neighbors always wave when they see me in it,and for the one lil' pat I give her on the dash every so often she loves me for reaming the snot out of her and has never made me call a tow truck and if she does you can bet the tow truck guy won't charge me one red cent,Might be because he likes the car,might be because he likes the person,couldnt telll ya which is the case but I will tell ya this in a supra world ....I'm good with that.......this aint' no supra world.......I don't walk anywhere that a car should take me and I ain't got no supra's in my backyard.....sorry to say and say it with good faith.....you will never see a 46 year old supra that still runs ....still ripps gears or is still loved like we love our old american made mopars....sorry about the truth but raeally...when was the last time you seen a 46 year old foreign car that was a daily driver that constantly got the snot reamed out of it going down the highway?????? I rest my case :bball:

hear hear :hello1:

somewhat seems that this thread was just started to make trouble,
now hes out putting the gag on members for dirtying up his trouble making thread when he jumps on my thread and makes some funny/smart azz remark before my question was answered.

Yeah, but that means he can do it all he wants, but don't dare do it to him.

Can I just delete this thread for the sake of keepin it mopar on a mopar forum? Ya'll gott quit this stuff,makes me wonder about your gender and your heritage..WTF??? sorry Ya'll but really ........anyone against me deleating this?????

Suits me fine......but maybe we can start a thread about that black dart then? I wanna know more about it.

do it its a mopar site i dare u u dont have the balls

-
Back