If pets kept diaries.

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
DOG's DIARY

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT's DIARY

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Idiots!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow

-- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released -- and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

Haha,that's great!The cat part seems right on,pretty much covers my cat to a tee.8)

That's perfect. It demostrates to the TEE that cats have intelligence all over dogs. Dogs suck. lol

We have both, the dog worships me and would defend me with his life.
The cat loves me when it serves her purpose, but she makes it plain that she comes first.

Cats love you on their terms, but are quite capable of displaying extreme affection.
It almost makes it seem more valuable when a cat chooses to "show you some love".

Nothing against dogs- just totally different animals- literally.

Cats love you on their terms, but are quite capable of displaying extreme affection.
It almost makes it seem more valuable when a cat chooses to "show you some love".

Nothing against dogs- just totally different animals- literally.

The older a cat gets, the more affectionate they are.......towards humans. I have a 13 year old neutered male, Stubby, that talks to me when I come home, when I wake up and really anytime I talk to him. He doesn't do that with my wife, although his affection for he in the past few years has gotten stronger. Used to be, he didn't care for her. I will sit on the loveseat when I get home and if Kitty is not next to me, Stubby will jump right up there in her spot and flip over on his back and stick his paws in my lap. I know when he goes, I will be devastated.

Stubby doin what he does best in his favorite box.

Attachments

• Stubby.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 164
I laughed my a$$ off when I read this one. Always had Black Labs growing up, but due to one of my daughters allergies, can't get a dog...we pick up a kitten from the Humane Society and I must admit, I have really gotten attached to her. We walk her on a leash, she fetches and retrieves her toys and loves to hang around people. I think she believes she's a dog.

Pat

-
Back