If we get anymore snow, I will have to get a snowpar...

-
LOL, I hear you Ian. More there than here. Now some snow is gone all the ice is back,,dam. Working in the fracture room, well lets just say in 15 years never have I seen so, so many patients. Did over 40 casts today alone:banghead:

Ouch.

When I worked in the hospital system, we knew when it stated to snow because folks would start tobogganing on Buger hill and the injuries would start coming in. Burger hill has a small bump at the bottom... If you hit the bump wrong, you had a good chance of compressing your lower spine..this injury is pretty unique to the area.

Snow what's this snow yer talkin about. My boss says 6 weeks til sandbagging season:-D:-D

In a couple of years, I will be bouncing around the lower 48 in the winter...no more snow is a serious aphrodisiac :)

We got a slight reprieve on Saturday. A small break between ice with 8 more inches of snow and the next polar freakin vortex. I opened the garage door and started the Dart. I felt like a junky getting a good fix....it was sooo sweet! I think I'll be OK until the next warm day, as long as it comes in a week or two.

We got a slight reprieve on Saturday. A small break between ice with 8 more inches of snow and the next polar freakin vortex. I opened the garage door and started the Dart. I felt like a junky getting a good fix....it was sooo sweet! I think I'll be OK until the next warm day, as long as it comes in a week or two.

fly down here for the winter, no cold, no crimes, no bad times

got an empty house next to me they are trying to rent out

That was nice Dan, wasn't it? I fired up the Road Runner and then the Scamp. Ahhhh, what a nice feeling. I'm gonna drive these cars more than ever when the weather breaks!

"serious aphrodisiac," grassy, 180 men go down & 90 couples come up but I don't swing that way, not even a little bit!

I am bringing my own partner :)

We hope to be touring New Mexico, Arizona and any other place that suits our fancy.. one good thing when you are towing your own rig..

-
Back