If you are going to sell your junk on here and won't post a photo

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
THEN DON'T TRY AND MAKE ME INTO THE BAD GUY!!!!

Sound like you are trying to hide something

I hate guessing, it makes me crazy and we wouldn't want that now would we !!!

Cheating 02.jpg

I won't even blink an eye at something I can't see. I will skip over it in less time it takes to click on it

I have passed over more stuff because of no picture, you know someone will want a picture so just post it!

Most of the stuff on here price = condition.
I would have to need something pretty bad to even ask about it without a pic. And a sale would be extremely unlikely if they are not willing to post/send pics.

Sometimes though few and far between people just can't figure out how to post pictures. Typically if the Ad is a cobbled up mess I may inquire if it is something of real interest to me.

As for everyone else who does it, good luck and you need it. It's a combination of laziness, hiding something, or just thinking they don't need to post pictures as their written portion of a ad will carry the deal...

The one that is just as bad is the guys who will not ship. Some items are understandably PU but if it will fit in a box then offer to ship your item. Otherwise, just keep it on Clist or FB.....

JW

What about the adds with one fuzzy picture of the actual car, and seven of "what it might look like one day"

THEN DON'T TRY AND MAKE ME INTO THE BAD GUY!!!!

Sound like you are trying to hide something
Got Someone specific in mind?

What about the adds with one fuzzy picture of the actual car, and seven of "what it might look like one day"

Come on , give us a break! I cant post pics on here, but "always ' offer to send phone pics every time I`ve put up an add.
If u can tell me how to hold fabo while going back to my email and than send the pics I bring up to fabo , I`ll try it. So FAR NO WORKY WORKY !

Come on , give us a break! I cant post pics on here, but "always ' offer to send phone pics every time I`ve put up an add.
If u can tell me how to hold fabo while going back to my email and than send the pics I bring up to fabo , I`ll try it. So FAR NO WORKY WORKY !

Can't you save the photos out of email? What are photos of stuff you took doing in an email?? (I'm confused?)

Or the 50 pics of the inside outside all aroundside, but none of the blown out quarters, doglegs,top of the fenders, and the vinyltop-blisters

-
Back