If you are going to sell your junk on here and won't post a photo

-
^^^the Craigslist flake is always seen as the buyer, but I found more times than not it's the seller.

Here's a good example. The seller dropped the ad then went off line. Somebody may get a good deal, Others may miss out. As a seller be considerate of a prospective buyers time. No since chasing a car like this if it's a clam. A few photos would tell us that. Then we moderators have to come back and clean up the thread and remove the comments. That's our job and those are the rules. [FOR SALE] - 69 340 4 speed swinger

I have sold many parts and bought many parts without a photo. I have been burned a couple of times. I’ve also been burned with a couple of pics because they sent a pic of someone else’s stuff or only showed the best side of it with a crappy pic. So a pic isn’t really a sure fire thing.I a very trusting guy and that’s how I think of other sellers. Kim

I have sold many parts and bought many parts without a photo. I have been burned a couple of times. I’ve also been burned with a couple of pics because they sent a pic of someone else’s stuff or only showed the best side of it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
with a crappy pic. So a pic isn’t really a sure fire thing.I a very trusting guy and that’s how I think of other sellers. Kim
That`s the reason I usually send 3 diff. phone pics when the interested party wants them.

-
Back