If you read this your brain will hurt

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
I'll quote the original post and the link to the post so you can read all the replies :D

I put the funny part in bold....

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-general-discussion/368307-im-done-with-this-car.html

"""this should be a sticky"""

One of the replies was equally great:

YOU REALLY ARE A MORON. CONSIDER TAKING MASS TRANSIT!!! ...............................PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE!!!

I remember once a "Chivvy Person" came into the store, this person owned about a 70 Chevelle.

This persion says to me, "I need the parts to put a front axle under my car."

"Front axle" says I?

"Yeah, you know, like "Bigfoot."

I asked, "you have about 20 grand?

"20 grand?"

"Yeah, 20 grand, maybe more, because that's probably what it would cost to put all that under your car."

When I was at Miramar, when had a "non mechanic" Chief electronics tech who wanted to change the oil in his 67 Chev. He asked me what to do. I said, go in the tool storage, get the big pan and pull the obvious plug out of the oil pan until all the oil falls out. Put the plug back in, look for the filter, (I think it was still a canister back then) and unbolt it.

WELL.......'ELL.

He had the only Chivvy out of 100 that had been to a service shop, and someone had added a drain plug to the TH350. They normally did not have drains, you ----see--- where this is going?

Yup, drained the transmission, THEN put 5 quarts of oil into the engine ON TOP OF the old oil that was already there!!!

"My car won't move, what's wrong with the transmission?"

in college i was working the parts counter at an auto parts place and had a customer yelling at me because OUR OIL made her car not run. After asking the customer what they did step by step it turns out that they used an entire CASE of oil.

That story has been floating around the internet for a few years, now. Every so often it pops up again. It's complete BS.

Come on, if the guy have thought of start the engine (while put water into crank case to flush it) he isn't stupid. This story must be a joke.

Some of his other posts:

He posted asking how much horsepower he lost due to the emblem on his intake missing because "I thought it might affect the air flow of the intake".

He bragged his STOCK car ran in the 11 second bracket at the drag race in the 1/4 mile then after being called on it he reread his time slip and it said 1/8 mile. He admitted to not knowing the difference in distance when racing.

He said his V6 '97 GTP (with a new pulley and exhaust work) beat a real GT500.

"I use straight Lucus oil additive. It is probably the best lubricating product available." That's right he says he doesn't use oil just straight additive...

"I've had no issues running straight Lucus. It actually made the whole engine alot quieter and runs alot smoother. The guys at Autozone recommended it. Working great for me."

"Those guys that are making more Torque then HP are BSing. Unless you have NOS, it is impossible to make more torque then HP. "

His posts just go on and on....

Just to show that people CAN be dumb and not just trolls... This is what happens when you stick a BRAND NEW M-14 into a dishwasher to try and clean it....

100_2294.jpg

100_2291.jpg

100_2290.jpg

100_2288.jpg

We thought the guy was a troll at first when he told us what he did then provided pictures...

It's obvious why the engine would not run after rinsing the engine with water.

He forgot to change the air in the tires

Ma Snart

-
Back