If you won the Powerball lotto what would you do with all the cash?

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I would buy a bunch of heavy equipment then go to disaster areas in the United States and help for free.

Attachments

• stack_of_money.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 212
Thats a great idea Bill! Great way to see the country and help everyone out.
I would have to set 1/2 the money aside for bail money to fight indecent exposure charges....

boy that is a tough question am not sure what i would do. Bill like your idea

RETIRE, help out my family & church-- work with the church on helping the local needy(foundation perhaps).

then I would do some traveling -- would love to go back to Germany & France where I was at in the early 80's courtesy of Uncle Sam.

& lastly would set- up a FABO fund for warrantied situations.

Lawrence

First thing first, I would take care of our 6 kids.Next would be sizable donations to The American Heart Association,American Cancer Society and The Lupus Foundation of America.Then I would find and buy the biggest building in our area and start filling it with Mopars except for two exceptions, A 55 Chevy for my Wife and the 1970 LS6 Chevelle I always wanted. Maybe build a big No Kill shelter for unwanted Dogs and Cats. After that who knows.

Well, since my sister has wrecked her own health taking care of my Mom virtually 24-7 for the past few years, I would find the best person possible to assist her with Mom. Then she would have time to get her own health issues taken care of, which I would also pay for. Then I would help her finish her house and take care of her debts.
If I had any money left after that I would pay off what little I owe, then think about retiring, or at least not pushing so hard.
Hopefully I would also have some to contribute to worthwhile charitable causes also, or at least be able to afford to take time to physically help.
Dallas

Depending on the amount. I would pay all my bills of, have all my cars fixed/restored all while I'm attending grad school for my mba. Buy a decent sized chunk of land and build a really big garage a two houses on (one for myself other for my parents). Pay their debt off, send my kids to college (paid for all the way to their masters degrees) send my extended family to college. Invest a bunch of the money so it will grow. Plus way more other stuff for others that I'm forgetting at the moment. Oh, if was a stupid high amount of money I won I'd buy of those planes, learn to fly it and take vacations with it! I can just imagine landing that plane in the middle of Lake Tahoe :twisted:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 189
I'd finally finish my (4) Demon's I'm building.... then I would follow Rumblefish's idea and vanish!

If it was a crazy amount I would first throw a huge party. Then move somewhere different with a huge garage. Take care of the kids and the family. I would donate a chunk. Would have to decide where though. Then I would travel my *** off and gather a bunch of toys that I have always liked.

two girls at the same time... Sorry. I had to pull out the office space quote. :)

I completely agree with the disappear. But I would anonymously send money to things that matter to me. Help out animal shelters that are in dire condition. things like that.

I will not lie. I would spend it foolishly on toys for me. First thing would be a helicopter so I can find cars that can't be seen from the road. Then hire guys. (Yes add jobs) They would be in-charge of picking up what I find so I can Look under the back seats when they get them home. I love pulling the back seat out of old cars. Lots of treasures can be found. Old combs , chewing gum, etc.

First-off is pay off any debts.
Second-purchase [in cash] a house with land with a large building on the property.
Third-split what's leftover with my 3 children [you waste it that's it].
Fourth-restore my Cuda, rebuild my truck, buy a used flats boat, purchase several more classic cars/trucks, buy a newer used truck or challenger [or both].
Save the rest of the money for my golden years.
My belief is if you never forget where you came from [living payday to payday] you'll never be poor again, i'm not gonna go hog wild and buy stupid stuff cause I now have money, I'm just getting what I need to keep me busy!!!!!

Take care of immediate family. Through some money to CLOSE friends. Depending on how much I won, I would buy another house and sell the one I live in now. If not, I would stay where I am. Buy or lease a building to store a few vehicles I want and also to build project cars to keep me busy. Give some money to animal shelters that need it.

Basically it depends on the amount won.

Pay off debts, and setup up some kinda trust fund for the kids they couldn't blow through. Don't think I would disappear, however some other people would....

I would buy a bunch of heavy equipment then go to disaster areas in the United States and help for free.

That's nice.

Honestly, i havent a clue what i'd do, maybe buy all of detroit? :D

Seriously though, because i generally don't like people, after making my finances secure for the rest of my life, i'd try to start more no-kill animal shelters.

That's nice.

Honestly, i havent a clue what i'd do, maybe buy all of detroit? :D

Seriously though, because i generally don't like people, after making my finances secure for the rest of my life, i'd try to start more no-kill animal shelters.

If you don't like people, why not start kill people shelters?

let my wife handle the funds
but i would start fake friendships lol

-
Back