I'm a Celebrity!

-

GoFish

Have impressive member
Reaction score
Hey, check out the February 2010 issue of CarCraft. Just received my issue yesterday, and see that they ran the article on E-body owner perspective of the 2009 SRT8. Two pics of me and a nice one of my 1970 'Cuda.

They also said they'd be interested in doing an article on my TurboScamp build when its completed. You can see the current status in my restoration thread.

I seen that yesterday. Nice ride.

Thanks! You should have seen the editor, John McGann grabbing for something to hold onto when I took him for a ride! :toothy10:

Can't supply any from the article, but here's one of my 'Cuda. You want more? Go buy the magazine!! :bootysha: :-D

100-0001_IMG.JPG

February 2010 issue of CarCraft is on my list to pick up :cheers:

Congratulations GoFish :-D I need to scan my 70 Barracuda:happy10: you would think it was your car 25 years ago, But mine was a am radio 318 flat hood.
My Trophy winning J stock 1/8 mile fun car for 5 years :happy10:

I thought you was a Celebrity :cheers: Congrat's :happy10:

Congratulations,I can see why the car made it in the magazine,it looks great!

Thanks, guys! I run it hard and I run it often, so it's not perfect. Still, it looks pretty good and is a blast to drive. I'll probably end up selling it when TurboScamp is done, cause that will be my daily driver AND my weekend "fun" car. Until then, this is all the stress reliever I need.

-
Back