Im a Dad again !

-
Congratulations Adam to you and your family! Enjoy. It seems like it was last week that my son was born, and he'll be three next month!

God bless mom and baby and congratulations from my family to yours.

Congratulations Adam! Best wishes to your wife and new daughter, and glad all is well!

Grant

Congrats to you and your wife Adam. Wishing y'a all the best

Congrats Adam. Enjoy your new daughter. (She will probably drive you nuts when she gets to be a teenager).

Congrats! Best wishes to your family!

Children are the best thing in the world!

Here is my son in the Cuda - It is hard to believe that he was born in April 23 years ago.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Just Home Nick in Driver Seat.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 114
Congrats,thats a tiny one like my two.Just wait till you put her in the carseat,it's going to swallow her and when she curls up she will be the size of a large grapefruit.Nothing more precious than a new born.

This is my 3rd. My son was the biggest, he was just over 6lbs. Mya was 5lbs 9 ounces. We have tiny babies.

Heres a pic of baby Madelynn

Attachments

• 224.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 96
Good to hear mom and baby are doing well.

How's dad holding up? 3 AM? You were up late....

When my second son was born I did a burn out under their hospital window to celebrate on my way back home. I drove him home in the 68 340-S the next day.

:eek:ccasion: Madelynn is gorgeous and pretty cool name too. Congrats to both of you for the beautiful addition to your family!!

A big congrats to you'all Adam! She's a keeper! tmm

Good to hear mom and baby are doing well.

How's dad holding up? 3 AM? You were up late....

And Im not a night person at all. We were up at 5am Easter morning playing Easter bunny, went to Michelles moms at 12, My moms at 2, Got home at 7 off to the Hospital by 11pm. Baby was here at 3:22 am. Finally got some sleep at 10pm last night. I'm tired but Im sure Michelle is more tired. Jake and Mya are so excited to have a new baby sister.

Attachments

• 229.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 234.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 82
-
Back