im addicted

-
I have a some more pictures of that low milage Valiant. I´ll post them as soon I get to work on Monday. It has the same hub caps as the one you did find in the trunk.

Here´s more pictures of that Valiant. Only 3 owners and driven less than 90k miles.

Attachments

• 2305003945.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 958
  • 2367051150.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 939
  • 2380730118.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 917
I have the same buckets in my 67 Signet, the guy I bought the seats from said they came out of a Signet sport but I have yet to hear or see a sport signet.
Mine is a Signet.( Yellow and black 2 tone car with V top)
I read that the 67 Signet V-8 4 speed cars that came with the buckets also came with a side stripe and red streak tires..I have a doc on this to confirm but( I have not seen the stripe anyone have a picture of this 67 stripe? )
also says stripe could be red or black on yellow car but I think a Argent could look cool as well.
love that car..
love it!

:iconbigg:
I have the same buckets in my 67 Signet, the guy I bought the seats from said they came out of a Signet sport but I have yet to hear or see a sport signet.
Mine is a Signet.( Yellow and black 2 tone car with V top)
I read that the 67 Signet V-8 4 speed cars that came with the buckets also came with a side stripe and red streak tires..I have a doc on this to confirm but( I have not seen the stripe anyone have a picture of this 67 stripe? )
also says stripe could be red or black on yellow car but I think a Argent could look cool as well.
love that car..
love it!

if u look down the dr side of the valiant i have, you can remnants of a stripe very narrow along the upper body line. not sure if its factory or not waiting on Chrysler Historical for more info. :iconbigg: also cool info on the red streak tires too.

the factory air cleaner came home today!!!!! its back on the car now all i need is the breather for the valve cover its disappeared over time

QUICKIE UPDATE look for the car in Vegas at the moparty at the strip in the tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any progress... aka BUMP

Well back home!! Car made an impression on quite a few folks in Vegas. Galen Govier came by said he had NEVER seen a blanked odometer before took pics(of course)](*,) and that of the fender tag as well. David Hakim took my info down and said he would do some research into the ordering dept for the car(on the Chrysler Historical stuff it has ordering dealer as dealer code 92771 and theat comes up as Chrysler Corp po box..... Detroit Mi. delivered to Los Angeles Ca. opinions vary so far but some of the experts seem to thinkk press car or for advertising purposes .(most of the car mags were in LA at tyhe time. also MCG didi a photo shoot of the car so it may make it in there who knows :?

also heres a pic of the show sign we had made

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 776
and heres how it looked going to vegas:?

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 783
  • 004.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 781
I am so madly in love with this car it isnt even right. Keep up posted on the MCG shoot... if its in there I am all about seeing it. this car looks 100 times better than the initial photos.

How the @&$%* did I miss this car at MATS!!??? I'm bummed.

was under the tent next to the MAVERICK 64 dodge:hello2: black and yellow and on the other side (outside the tent) was a gorgeous 65 Belv I hemi clone :bounce:

Mark,
You've opened my eyes to the coolness of a Valiant Signet...very nice...

P.S- Also any news on the status of the duster fender I got off you, my media blasting guy is getting anxious.

I am so madly in love with this car it isnt even right. Keep up posted on the MCG shoot... if its in there I am all about seeing it. this car looks 100 times better than the initial photos.

Well MCG called Monday talked for a while on the backstory of the car looks .like the JUly isssue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

-
Back