[FOR SALE] I'm back with my dual 3.5" speaker brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my plate, that I got from Jerry.

2x Blaupunkt 3.5 coaxials with base blockers .

Attachments

• 11873426_10204704657361155_3002094276485412835_n.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 571
  • 11899794_10204704668401431_634427928278805980_n.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 536
Im organizing my stereo upgrade and contemplating getting the front bracket. Can anyone give input on sound quality using front bracket VS using the kick panels with built-in speakers from Classic Industries?
I will also be putting small boxes in back seat.
This is in Dads 67 fastback.
Thanks
Steve

Im organizing my stereo upgrade and contemplating getting the front bracket. Can anyone give input on sound quality using front bracket VS using the kick panels with built-in speakers from Classic Industries?
I will also be putting small boxes in back seat.
This is in Dads 67 fastback.
Thanks
Steve

Any opinions??

Ive got this bracket Steve. I also already had door speakers that someone cut in. I like having this dual speaker in conjunction with the door speakers. If I didnt have the door speakers already. I would had bought the kick panels, but would had probably changed the speakers out.. I also have 6x9's installed in the rear. The 6 speaker set up is nice with the open windows and road noise. Just a second thought for you.

Ive got this bracket Steve. I also already had door speakers that someone cut in. I like having this dual speaker in conjunction with the door speakers. If I didnt have the door speakers already. I would had bought the kick panels, but would had probably changed the speakers out.. I also have 6x9's installed in the rear. The 6 speaker set up is nice with the open windows and road noise. Just a second thought for you.

Thanks Ramie that's the info I was looking for. Now to decide whether I go with a 4 or 6 speaker setup. I think I'm going to start by ordering this bracket.
Thanks Ramie!

I've installed these in 2 a bodies. I'm not fond of cutting up the cars for door or kick panel speakers the 2 up front made a big difference and improvement in sound. Theres a lot of air space under the dash plus you get bounce of the windshield. Just an opinion.

Just submitted an order online. Planning on running 6 speakers, just have to figure out what to buy. There is already a head unit and amp in the car.

Still have these available? Ordered one via your google form and am patiently awaiting an invoice. Thank you.

Order form sent! Can't wait to hear this set up with the new RetroSound Redondo radio that finally arrived this past Wednesday.

Got word today my machine shop has a new batch of brackets ready to pick up for you guys that were waiting on me. Thanks for your patience.

Did the cars come with studs in the dash already? I don't recall seeing them on my Duster.

Got mine the other day, just got around to looking at it. It looks great, and should work great as well. Now to decide if I use 3.5" speakers there or a set of components with the tweeters mounted to the plate.

Did the cars come with studs in the dash already? I don't recall seeing them on my Duster.
Yes, see the attached photos of what you are missing. The stud slips into a keyhole slot in your dash near the defrost vent holes.

Attachments

• Stud Top.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Stud Bottom.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Speed Nut.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 227
Thanks. My studs are there. Which is good. What's a good sounding but budget minded setup? 4" that fit would be good too! Thanks.

Got mine the other day, just got around to looking at it. It looks great, and should work great as well. Now to decide if I use 3.5" speakers there or a set of components with the tweeters mounted to the plate.

I wouldn't put tweets there, 3.5's or 4's will give you more than enough. I have 1250 watts driving a single 12", 6x9's in the package tray, and in the dash a pair of 4" kicker dsc4's I got on clearance for $11 lol. Its got more than enough high end.
I had kick panel speakers but kind of a moot point once you throw a pair under the dash, way better definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back