I'm getting my CDL, LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I don't know how anybody could concentrate with her around!!

0.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvGNH_IPko4"]CDL Truck Rental Texas - YouTube[/ame]

And I quote "its in 1 is that good?" Well Darlin', I could go in all 3 but we'd have to climb into the back!

roflmao! :lol: I didn't see her grab the shifter :evil4: ...is that thing an auto. You've got to be kidding me.

if she was to walk across a truck stop parkin lot she,d get arrested for prostitution

....come on, give me a break, a 28' "pup" trailer and an automatic trans? AND in a KW T2000 (they basically have very short hoods). It would be harder to drive an F350 dually with a 20' car trailer behind it. Did they advertise in the paper for a gal with large hooters to learn to drive the truck and do the vid?? I give up...I quit driving semi's after 2 1/2 million miles because of crap like this. Trucking companies these days don't want anybody with any real experience, they just need morons to "fill the seats" for a while (until they quit after a year), this keeps the pay scale down. Sorry to take a different "view" on this video. I am just very disappointed in the whole "trucking industry." Well at least the place is in Texas, that one thing that I do like about it. One of the few real "free" states left! (and what about that constant beeping sound, could that be the low air pressure warning? Should at least have full air pressure when driving a semi. (Might be the crash avoidance beeper though IDK??)

-
Back