I'm horrible at wrapping presents

-
Tell her you at least remembered to buy her something. It's the thought that counts.

I always wrap whatever it is in aluminum foil
Works great, and no tape required

Only drawback is that it is possible to accidentally give someone your leftover meatloaf instead of thier present

Two words:
Gift Bag

Two more:
Gift Card
just put it in an envelope!

try this one take a box of coil nails take top layer of nails out plus the center coil from the bottom layer , place gift there in void replace cardboard layer and top layer of nails , wrap real nice and place under the tree , tell her you couldn't decide what to get her so you got something for the house then photograph her face when she opens it .

ps don't forget to share the pics here eh lol!

I like to use newspaper for wrapping paper... Especially the comic section...

Hey! That looks just like my sucky wrapping! That's why I have gone exclusively with reusable gift bags and boxes. Open it up, drop present in, cover with colored tissue (optional of course), close bag (or box) - bingo! I'm done!

-Don't get "wrapping gifts". they've been hidden since you bought them, for whom ever, and the "wrapping" is juss gonna be ripped off anyway and tossed in a recycling bin somewhere.. so WHY be so damned "perfect"??? Makes no sense, waste time, and resources just to tear/rip it off???? PLUS the **** costs money too! LOL

I can wrap pretty good, but the wife, tells me I'm better at it then she is.... BUT I still know why I even try LOL (I mention this EVERY year too!)

-
Back