I'm in TROUBLE

-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
WE the Wife and I were at a Family reunion this past weekend. My wife makes a Potato salad like You have never tasted before . Well someone yelled out this is the best potato salad is it store bought? Without thinking I yelled out no its homemade and My Hoe made it. The Wife still will not tell Me what I did wrong

You're lucky your wife didn't slap the s..t out of you, mine would have.
Why would you call her a hoe in the first place.
BTW my wife makes better potato salad than yours and she isn't a hoe. lol

WE the Wife and I were at a Family reunion this past weekend. My wife makes a Potato salad like You have never tasted before . Well someone yelled out this is the best potato salad is it store bought? Without thinking I yelled out no its homemade and My Hoe made it. The Wife still will not tell Me what I did wrong
Why would you call her a hoe? It’s no wonder she is upset with you.

It wouldn't be lying if she was a hoe.
But I suspect that it's not the case here.
Those words will come back to haunt you...forever!

You big dummy. No more goodies for you.

I know one guy that won't be getting any for awhile. potato salad. :lol:

I had a girl stay mad at me for 5 years. I still don't know what I did wrong. After 20 years, it wouldn't surprise me if she was still mad.

There may be a double-entendre, with "My Hoe" , IDK; but
when my son got to marrying-age, I sat him down, and showed him some examples , in our clan, of marriages to bar-flies, that didn't work out, and told him the same thing I'm gonna tell you now;
Never marry a Hoe......
thas whut u dun rong.
lol

Last edited:
Some people have NO sense of humor!!!

Daughter and boyfriend came to visit a couple years ago. We fed them well. He asked if she got that tater salad at WalMart, theirs is so good!! :rofl: She just replied, "homemade". ha:poke::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::confederateflag:

.... and, we see he lost his computer privileges as well.. (i think he wore more potato salad than what he ate)...

Has anyone heard from this guy, I'm worried about him. lol

If I was in the same situation, as long as I said "my hoe" made it, there would have been no issue.

If I was in the same situation, as long as I said "my hoe" made it, there would have been no issue.
I didn't realize you grew up in the hood. lol Oakland city section of Atlanta? lol

I didn't realize you grew up in the hood. lol Oakland city section of Atlanta? lol
lol I didn't, but as long a I stake claim to her, we're all good. lol She caint be "just a hoe", she's gotta be MY hoe. lol I usually introduce her as "that old woman I stay with". Which is true, because she's seven years my senior, plus she is 65 today and that makes her a sho nuff senior citizen. Kitty holds her age quite well, though.

lol I didn't, but as long a I stake claim to her, we're all good. lol She caint be "just a hoe", she's gotta be MY hoe. lol I usually introduce her as "that old woman I stay with". Which is true, because she's seven years my senior, plus she is 65 today and that makes her a sho nuff senior citizen. Kitty holds her age quite well, though.
How does the saying go?
The hand that robs the Cradle rules the world

well it cost me alright a week in Vegas for her with out me .I said while U r gone I'll work in the garage on My car She said U can work in the garage but no working on Ur car and no car racing TV I had to do yard work Boy was she hard on me but I'm still alive and got to keep the car

gh

well it cost me alright a week in Vegas for her with out me .I said while U r gone I'll work in the garage on My car She said U can work in the garage but no working on Ur car and no car racing TV I had to do yard work Boy was she hard on me but I'm still alive and got to keep the car

gh
Life is GOOD.........and then you DIE! :poke:
:BangHead::steering:

-
Back