"Im new I dont know what to do" haha

-

coryepperson

Reaction score
hey guys,
Im new to this site and new to Mopar. I just bought a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Shes a little rough around the quarter panels now, but when I get her done shell roar with a 440 magnum.

If theres anybody that can help me Ill take all the advise that I can get.

Thanks
Guys and Gals

I would suggest AMD for new sheetmetal. As far as the 440 swap, there is a ton of info all around this forum on that subject, so look around.

We have tons of dumb answers for dumb questions.

And smart answers for smart questions, and dumb answers for smart questions, and last but not least, smart answers for dumb questions.LOL.

Anyways, got any pics of the car?

Welcome aboard. Rust pics are good. It allows us to follow your progress, and share in your accomplishments as you proceed.

Welcome Cory, and I think you've made a great first move joining us. By all means, include us in your plans, your progress, and ask any questions you may have as you go along. There are lots of good people here who are all willing to help!!! Welcome again, Geof

LOL @ Spaz.

Welcome aboard, just ask the questions, we'll help with the answers.

Welcome to the Mopar community. On this site if you have an area that you need info on go to that forum and do a search on your question from top of page. That will give you lots of info and then ask members for specific questions. You'll find good help here.

Welcome, the best advice I can give you is SAVE MONEY. Your going to need alot. That's what I've learned.

Jim

Welcome to FABO, I think by now you got the idea we Like Pictures, well we love all kind of car **** (car pictures).

Search, (use it) and read and read, all the info is in here. And buy AMD, or it won't fit.

hey guys,
Im new to this site and new to Mopar. I just bought a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Shes a little rough around the quarter panels now, but when I get her done shell roar with a 440 magnum.

If theres anybody that can help me Ill take all the advise that I can get.

Thanks
Guys and Gals

Welcome to FABO!8)
My nugget for ya, the "SEARCH" button on above bar between "Todays Posts" and "Calendar" buttons. The search function will allow you to save your time and get immediate answers to you immediate need tech questions. It will do all the work while you just read and enjoy, time well spent!:read2:
That would be my best advise and my most used secret!:-D

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

HAHA with a title like that man you need to change your name to (joe) DIRT LOL.. Welcome to the site have fun. Good luck on the big block swap... I think the main thing you will find out is some extra bracing is recommended around your shock towers and or an alterkation kit.... Getcha check book ready :D I can help some with interior and trim removal and the other guys are right the info is all over this web site. WELCOME

-
Back