I'm now, finally, A Grandpa!!!!!

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
My first grandson, Damien A. Was born yesterday afternoon, 8lb 5oz 21", and boy what a cute kid!!!!!!

FF

Attachments

• Damien.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Me-n-Damien.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 112
Congratulations Grampa! I just turned 57 last Thursday (21st) and my oldest daughter is going to have our first grandchild in October. She is due on the 16th. Can't wait. I've always said I was'nt old enough to be a grandpa but now that I know I will be a grandpa I realize I was old enough a long time ago.
Norm

Congratulations Grampa! I just turned 57 last Thursday (21st) and my oldest daughter is going to have our first grandchild in October. She is due on the 16th. Can't wait. I've always said I was'nt old enough to be a grandpa but now that I know I will be a grandpa I realize I was old enough a long time ago.
Norm

I hear ya on that. Seeing, and now holding my daughter's child is quite an experience. To know that from the child I created(along with the dragon lady) has now come a child, created by my daughter and her husband.

Sorta a passing of the baton, or a changing of the guard, so to speak

Congratulations Gramps! He's a keeper!!! toolmanmike

Your are screwed. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grand kids are made to spoil.
4 so far.
Oldest 4 last week end, he enjoyed a great party at grandma's house (mine) this weekend.
Youngest 6 months.
Love them all.

-
Back