I'm the big 2 3 today! lol

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Yup, 23 today....to those who have already wished me a happy birthday ... THANK YOU.

And to the others with birthdays today ...I wish you all a safe and happy birthday.

As for me....spent most of my money on christmas this year so its looking like I won't be going out or having drinks or anything.

Probably going to stick around home and spend some time with my wife and son.

Thanks again everyone

I got a leg thats 23! Ha! Ha! Awe to be 23 again, Wait a minute, No way would I go back. Happy birthday young man! It's good to see a young one like yourself into the old iron. The hobby needs more like you!

John D. Beckerley

WOO HOO happy birthday, i have been 23, for 23 yrs. man, cant wait to be 23 again next yr.

Let me see :-k At 23 I was a father of a 1 3/4 year old son and one son in the oven :love7: working full time finishing sheet rock and operating a backhoe on the weekends to support my MoPar habit at George rays and Memphis Motor Sports.

Heck!!! do I like I do if I feel the need, Dig through some of your old pocket knifes or anything that you can do with out and sell them to a pond shop "at a lose maybe" and go get you and your wife a cold one of your choice. :cheers:

Have a Happy Birthday Young Gun Keep the MoPar blood running through ya DusterDude72 :cheers:

Thank you for being here with us ???? ol folks 8)

Damn, I'm 20 as of november 10th and I doubt I have a wife and kid at 23 lol at least I'll still be rockin old mopars so I got that goin for me. Enjoy your B-day and celebrate it with the wife if ya catch my drift lol jk, jk no offense intended.

HAHAHA thanks for all the great birthday wish's so far every one....and no memike I don't think of any of you as old folks .....I suppose if the "youngsters" are young guns, then the "old folks" can be the ?? rusty gunners?? lol ....I love fabo, it has made me laugh on the days I just was not in the mood to do any laughing, I have learned alot, I have been able to help out, I have made new friends.....Just an awesome place.

Ohh and memike, trust me.......the wife would like me to get another thing of bread baking in the oven but we are still in talks about that one lol....our 3 year old son is a hand full lol.

Thanks again everyone and Ill check the thread later to see if there are any new posts

Damn, I'm 20 as of november 10th and I doubt I have a wife and kid at 23 lol at least I'll still be rockin old mopars so I got that goin for me. Enjoy your B-day and celebrate it with the wife if ya catch my drift lol jk, jk no offense intended.

HAHA none taken and thanks

Now ya just make me feel that much older..........my youngest is 26 !!

Hope you have a great one !!

Just got to thinking...is March really that bad a month that we have all these December kids? I know it's usually cold and rainy/snowy and windy, but you'd think February would be the month, too...well, you know. Or is it really just spring fever setting in?

I wish I knew, now, half as much as I thought I knew at 23…..

Some of us older guys will understand what I'm talking about.

-
Back