!!!!! Important!!!! Critical!!!!!

-
Damn!! And just when I get a Saturday off. (And a date with a pretty lady.) That really sucks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5euRZqufiqo"]VNV Nation - Tomorrow never comes - YouTube[/ame] nuff said

Wait....isn't it tomorrow already in Australia? Let's just call down under and ask them how its going.

I just got an email from a prospective customer in Australia, so either someone got some bum information or it all missed them 'down under'.

I thought it wasn't til 2012!!! Well, tomorrow is my 39th Wedding Anniversary - some say my life ended Oct. 21, 1972!!!!!!! (Guess I won't have to give her the keys to the 66 Signet I bought from bustedknuckles for the occasion!!!!!)

I hear that I think of this picture and laugh.

Attachments

• OhCrap.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 178
Thought my fabo family would get a kick out of this. Hope it gave everyone a good laugh!!!

Damn!,I was hoping to get at least 1 Social Security Check.

Seriously? so why my driver license expired 2017?

Must be a joke.

Still here..........................................................................................

What we're still here, another dooms day date come and gone, who would have thought, surely one of these years they'll get it right, crap. I really wanted to be somewhere else problem is I don't know where that somewhere else is.:wack:

I was really hoping it would have happenned before now..... That way I would not have to make that truck payment I just made.

I guess Ill have to wait for 12-21-2012.

I thought it wasn't til 2012!!! Well, tomorrow is my 39th Wedding Anniversary - some say my life ended Oct. 21, 1972!!!!!!! (Guess I won't have to give her the keys to the 66 Signet I bought from bustedknuckles for the occasion!!!!!)

Holy cow, you were married when I was still pooping in my diapers.

Happy anniversary :D

btw....still here.

Just keep saying, "The world is ending tomorrow" every day and your going to be right one day. No one will know it though as we will be dead and there will be no saying I told you so.

-
Back