In need of your prayers and energy . . .

-

Popdart

Reaction score
My wife and I are asking for all of you to say a prayer for our little dashound Sammy today. He is fighting for his life. Either has cancer or ingested a toxin. If it's a toxin, the next few days will be touch and go to see if his body will respond to meds. He had fluid on the lungs and his body temp is way below normal, but he is a fighter. They cannot drain or test the fluid because his blood will not clot. He is our life and we appreciate your prayers. Roger & Jo

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 166
Prayers and positive thoughts sent for Sammy, you, your wife and Sammy's vet.

The wife and I want to express our thanks for the prayers and thoughts you gave during this time. Sammy lost his fight when his little heart gave out. I lost my best friend.

So Sorry for your loss. I have a small female Daschund named Cinny if your interested. She is two yrs old and is a good dog. P.M me if you are interested. She is spayed and up to date on her shots. and she looks similar to your Sammy.

Prayin for Sammy in Macon.

So sorry to hear about lil Sammy........:sad8:. Keep in mind that all dogs go to heaven. Condolences to you and your wife Popdart.

Sorry to hear about Sammy, Roger. I'm saying a prayer that he's been welcomed to his new home. He's in good hands Roger. Prayers are going out to you and Jo that you find comfort and peace in your hearts during this time!!! Geof

I am with you Sammy!!! prayers are on there way for the folks you made happy in your life little man

Sorry to hear about your loss. He is in a greater place. Your family will be in my prayers.

So sorry to hear of Sammys passing Roger and Jo. Sadly I know what you 2 are going through as my wife and I lost our best friend Sam last summer and the house was really quite for a time. I think a person never realizes how attached a family pet can become to a family until the sad day that you loose them. If it's any consolation to you and Jo always remember Sammy will always be with you in spirit.

My sympathies Terry

I feel your pain,he is in a better place and out of pain.He holds a place in your heart and home and will always be remembered.

My condolences to you and you family Popdart. We had to put our 10 year old lab Cody down a couple years ago due to cancer and still miss him. His mind was sharp but his body shut down.

-
Back