Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
Facts are inconvenient truths
. You do not know of or have any proof of a hospital falsifying a death certificate which is a legal document from any given state and deliberately listing cause of death one thing when its another
If you could give me one unbiased link supporting what you allege I would appreciate that
You are a liar! I had a friend that I went to school with-truck driver-that was burnt in an accident-RULED COVID! Hospital received 20000. Nephew was in an auto accident survived with multiple injuries sent home two months later had a stroke taken to the hospital-died-RULED COVID. Same hospital received 20000. Fools like you are blind to facts! This covid is”GAIN OF FUNCTION” paid for by American taxes

This is a waste of time. Those of you who got the shot CAN NOT change your mind, EVER. Good luck. I hope you fair well and for no others to have any adverse affects. Those of us on the other side of the scenario can decide whatever we want whenever we want. Think about that folks. Some of you are 100% committed, while some of us are still watching and learning.

So your telling me a RN and im assuming that saw a doctor list the cause of death as Covid when it was not.....Im not familiar with who D. Icke is
David Icke? The guy who claims he is the son of God? The conspiracy theorist?
Not thats a reputable source. LOL.

Sir this is getting irrelevant now as you do not seem to be coherent enough to debate with me in an intelligent enough manner, I thank you for your contribution.

You are a liar! I had a friend that I went to school with-truck driver-that was burnt in an accident-RULED COVID! Hospital received 20000. Nephew was in an auto accident survived with multiple injuries sent home two months later had a stroke taken to the hospital-died-RULED COVID. Same hospital received 20000. Fools like you are blind to facts! This covid is”GAIN OF FUNCTION” paid for by American taxes
You need to stop with the calling me a fool and a lair because trust me I could say plenty about the way you act out, but I won't...... What does that mean the hospital received 20 grand? Was that insurance, medicaid, exactly what? Maybe that hospital is a bunch of thieves, I have no idea and as far as your nephew, my condolences.... If he had covid which is possible we'd both think he passed from the stroke due to his accident...... I will ask did you see his death certificate....If he had Covid was he on oxygen or a vent or just quarantined in a room.

So your telling me a RN and im assuming that saw a doctor list the cause of death as Covid when it was not.....Im not familiar with who D. Icke is
David Icke? The guy who claims he is the son of God? The conspiracy theorist?
Not thats a reputable source. LOL.

Sir this is getting irrelevant now as you do not seem to be coherent enough to debate with me in an intelligent enough manner, I thank you for your contribution.
Nothing I wrote is incoherent....You post that some conspiracy theorist is your source, ive had my fill of these types after 9/11 and the never ending nonsense they wrote, but you are correct it is getting irrelevant.....

You need to stop with the calling me a fool and a lair because trust me I could say plenty about the way you act out, but I won't...... What does that mean the hospital received 20 grand? Was that insurance, medicaid, exactly what? Maybe that hospital is a bunch of thieves, I have no idea and as far as your nephew, my condolences.... If he had covid which is possible we'd both think he passed from the stroke due to his accident...... I will ask did you see his death certificate....If he had Covid was he on oxygen or a vent or just quarantined in a room.
I neither want or need your”sympathy”! You and fools that believe as you do are the reason this country is going down the tubes. I have seen all the facts! Your small mind will never be open to the actual facts no matter how many or who brings them before you. You deal in hypothetical blathering while your hero’s send taxpayer money to soothe consciences. You will not solve problems because you refuse to look at the ones that create problems. You have heard truth but you choose to follow lies. A mountain of truth and fools such as you close your eyes and ears.

I neither want or need your”sympathy”! You and fools that believe as you do are the reason this country is going down the tubes. I have seen all the facts! Your small mind will never be open to the actual facts no matter how many or who brings them before you. You deal in hypothetical blathering while your hero’s send taxpayer money to soothe consciences. You will not solve problems because you refuse to look at the ones that create problems. You have heard truth but you choose to follow lies. A mountain of truth and fools such as you close your eyes and ears.
Its called manners, something of which you lack, that is why I offered condolences.
You can continue acting out as so many of your type do when they cannot present the actual facts of which they claim they so positively know
I asked you direct questions about what you posted and you won't or cant reply, yet you accuse me of the very thing you continue to do......

Not all of us are blind. You have been given facts but lies are your friends so you coddle your friends. I choose to believe the people I know at Washington University that deal with these atrocities. Buffoons such as you would discount any and all of Dr Osborne’s findings and opinions because you are so much more knowledgeable. Wallow in your stupidity you deserve all of it

Ive known plenty who died and gotten very very sick from Covid.....All around me......Refrigerated trailers outside of hospitals weren't delivering ice creme
You said "a good source" and " reputed". Sorry thats of zero creditability

Those refrigerated trucks you saw in NYS/NYC, my home state, are there year round, prior to covid. About 365 people a day die in NYC, pre covid.

Last edited:
Do you not think if this was really a deadly virus you would've perhaps seen some people expired on the sidewalk out of the 800,000 claimed deaths from it, how many have you seen, I haven't seen 1 in the UK since this crap started, just a lot of people walking about with their stupid virtue signalling face nappies on harming themselves even more and then when they get issues from oxygen deprivation and breathing back in their own crap and the crap in the mask its oh I've got convid of course, complete insanity comes to mind.

I do not know anyone personally who has died of covid. I do know people personally that have experienced vaccine injury.

Given how deadly this virus has been made out to be, why do I not know anyone personally who has died from it? Also, why are we having to bribe, coerce and force people to get vaccinated? IF it were so deadly, they'd be lining up.

I do not know anyone personally who has died of covid. I do know people personally that have experienced vaccine injury.

Given how deadly this virus has been made out to be, why do I not know anyone personally who has died from it? Also, why are we having to bribe, coerce and force people to get vaccinated? IF it were so deadly, they'd be lining up.
I just lost a car cruise friend to Covid. Funeral is tomorrow. He had asthma which didn't help his healing. Right in the middle of harvest season. 1000 acres and some yet to come out. Thank God for neighbors. He raised beef cattle as well so that will have to be handled as well. He suffered for a few weeks on a vent. Like drowning, never able to catch your breath.

Isn’t it amazing that 9000 Americans die every day but the cause that is on the bottom of the list gets the most media coverage and the monetary support is astronomical. Finally influenza is getting the recognition it deserves. I had a brother in law die recently-not that it makes any difference to anyone because he had a heart machine that kept him alive and he was a truck driver. Not covid related-not a brutal death-just went to sleep and didn’t wake up. No media coverage-no$20000 to the hospital from your pocket, just a good guy that worked all his life loved his family his God and cars. And now please resume your fear tactics and covid BS. ENJOY!!!

I just lost a car cruise friend to Covid. Funeral is tomorrow. He had asthma which didn't help his healing. Right in the middle of harvest season. 1000 acres and some yet to come out. Thank God for neighbors. He raised beef cattle as well so that will have to be handled as well. He suffered for a few weeks on a vent. Like drowning, never able to catch your breath.

Sad, I recently had a car friend die of complications to type 2 diabetes. Just had a leg removed shortly before dieing.

Is he the only one you know personally?

One thing (among many) that bothers me post covid, is that people (not saying you) seem to only care about covid deaths and seemingly ignore all others.

Sad, I recently had a car friend die of complications to type 2 diabetes. Just had a leg removed shortly before dieing.

Is he the only one you know personally?

One thing (among many) that bothers me post covid, is that people (not saying you) seem to only care about covid deaths and seemingly ignore all others.
This will make 3 in the last few months.

Those refrigerated trucks you saw in NYS/NYC, my home state, are there year round, prior to covid. About 365 people a day die in NYC, pre covid.
And you know this how?
Were did you come across this fact?
Do you live in the confines of NYC?
It is common knowledge that NYC saw the need to station refrigerated trailers outside hospitals to handle the overflow of Covid deaths that overwhelmed morgue's
This last time NYC used these trailers in mass was after 9/11
In April 2020 one day alone saw 800 Covid deaths in addition to other deaths not related to Covid
The average deaths recorded to Covid alone the week of April 5 was well over 500 deaths
Not that I would use this as fact but living close to a cemetery I personally saw many many more burials as would see a few prior to the pandemic.
When you decide to post that you personally haven't known anyone who died of Covid as a justification of sorts to question the validity of how serious Covid is, you are knowingly or not are spreading misinformation.
You claim to know people who have and I quote experienced "vaccine injury". That statement by itself could mean a bruise or sore arm....
I personally dont know of one single person who died or had serious medical issues from receiving a Covid vaccine, but thats not to say in some rare cases it hasn't occurred.
So if you know personally of someone who did develop serious medical complications you might consider being a little more explicated
I can assure you I know more than a few who died of Covid, a horrible lonely death were your loved ones couldn't be with their loved ones as they passed from this world to the next one

This entire thread is useless and just another effort to cast doubt and spread misinformation.

Dr. Jane Ruby Describes Hospitals, Ventilators KILLING

How do I know about the freezer trucks that are always there? Well I travel to the city often, work in the medical field, have many friend who work in the medical field including a NYC hospital admin, and it was also reported on.

At best, you have the fact that some hospitals added a second truck at times.

With as serious a topic as Covid-19 is I am truly amazed how many idiots have crawled out from their holes across our great nation to cough up some of the most ridiculous statements one may ever hear in a life time.
God bless everyone that has been effected by this disease.

How do I know about the freezer trucks that are always there? Well I travel to the city often, work in the medical field, have many friend who work in the medical field including a NYC hospital admin, and it was also reported on.

At best, you have the fact that some hospitals added a second truck at times.
Not every hospital had these trailers
I never said or implied that but if you did travel to the city in early spring of 2020 you would have seen this
I also know many in the medical field as well
It was common knowledge back then

And the navy hospital ships that were never used??? The hype is unbelievable!!! Except of course to the fear mongers.

-
Back